wiring schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring schematics

im installing an aftermarket alarm/keyless entry on my wife's car, i need to get the wires associated with this install. or, there is a DIY posted?

Thanks

don't believe so, but you could be the first and write it up
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

What wires do you need?

Comment

i believe that the ones associated are the individual door locks, and probably the trunk. Im not sure what others are involved, i havent recieved the system yet.

Comment

Re: wiring schematics

Originally posted by flipcrab85
          im installing an aftermarket alarm/keyless entry on my wife's car, i need to get the wires associated with this install. or, there is a DIY posted?

Thanks
          this should help...it's for a 2006 G6:

Comment

actually what i posted above is everything you need for an alarm/remote start instal. if you aren't doing a remote start than you don't have to worry about most of it :P

Comment

Nice find.

Comment

Pretty accurate :P

Comment

Originally posted by e2helper
                  Pretty accurate :P
                  good to know! i've never actually been searching for the wires myself, that's just what i pulled off DEIs website.

Comment

Power Sliding Door....?
                    Oh yeah
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                    X