Lowering Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering Springs

Sorry I dont mean to post in multiple threads but I had a question that you guys might know.

Will the Eibach Lowering Springs for a G6 work on a 06' Malibu Maxx SS?

I don't know anything about the brand Intrax, but here's some made by them for the Maxx.

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/INT251026.htm

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Yeah I didn't see it say the Maxx SS though just the LS & LT...hmmm. thanks this might help some...

Comment

Fitment Guide
        2005-2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS/LT (3.5l V-6 & 3.9l SS)
        They managed to sneak it in there, I almost missed it myself. I've considered trying to lower my regular Malibu SS, but I actually kinda like it as is. Its low enough to look aggressive yet high enough that I don't have to take speed bumps sideways. I'll keep my eye out, and if I spot anything worth it I'll throw it in the Malibu forum for ya.

Edit: On an interesting side note, it seems like Intrax is developing a G6/Malibu combined set - http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/INT251023.htm

2005-2006 Chevrolet Malibu LS/LT (3.5l V-6 & 3.9l SS)
        2005-06 Pontiac G-6 GT & GTP (3.5l/3.9l V6)
        So it looks like the regular Malibu's have something in common suspension-wise with the G6, but apparently not the Maxx.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

I totally agree with the height with the stock rims on their however I just bought my 20's and they are on the car but with the tires they came with there is way to much gap from the top of the tire to the wheel well I need something close to a 1.5 drop to get these to look descent. Since I have to drive slow over pot holes & speedbumps due to the tires anyway I doubt I will have to worry about the stock ground effects getting damaged if I drop it a bit.

Thanks those Intrax's look like a good deal! *thumbs up*

Comment

Working...
          X