Brembo Brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brembo Brakes

Just came across these....not to fancy, but a decent price.

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/results. ... toModClar=

Brembo has had them for awhile...now if they would do a good
    beefed up bolt on caliper for us!! :P

but alas.....no
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

it would have been nice if roush would have let out the specs for the signature G6 it had a complete Brembo big brake kit, grab the part numbers throw on the parts bada bing bada boom
      VA All Day!! PWC

Comment

It would have been nice if a lot of people did a lot of shit for our cars
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963

i do, however, find that my car stops just fine on the street.

Comment

^true I am just starting to get the vibration from stopping at high speeds but it's been just over 17k miles so I'll just pick up new rotors and pads
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

i found these from stillen
              http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=BPSPTROTR99&c=BR

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

^ Those look like fun.
                Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCoupe
                  ^ Those look like fun.
                  yes they do i wish i had an extra 130, i would get them if i did

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                    Originally posted by LoJac963

i do, however, find that my car stops just fine on the street.
                    I wouldn't mind some more stopping power, but I was used to my C5. The brakes on that sucker bit like a piranha.
                    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
                    (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
                    (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

hmm those stillens are cheaper than the ones I was looking at on Ebay from R1 Concepts, I might be giving them a call next week.

Comment

has anyone had any experience with any of stillen's products at all...i need rotors and pads i got that vibration thing happening when im on the brakes and i like those.

thanks
                        06BlkGTP 6spd coupe.
                        D.S CAI+Stage 4.
                        Tune Time Performance Tune.
                        Red painted calipers.
                        GT-R Exhaust
                        GM Strut Bar
                        Red LEDs under dash
                        PowerSlot Cryo Rotors + Hawk Pads
                        Hammerhead

Comment

just if anyone wants to know..i was on the phone with stillen and....eventhough they dont advertise rear rotors on line they do have them for our cars. fronts are like the website says $130 and the backs are brembo rotors remachined cross drilled and balanced and are $185 obviously plus shipping and all that...i think im going to go ahead and order them as soon i get everything ill let yall know...
                          06BlkGTP 6spd coupe.
                          D.S CAI+Stage 4.
                          Tune Time Performance Tune.
                          Red painted calipers.
                          GT-R Exhaust
                          GM Strut Bar
                          Red LEDs under dash
                          PowerSlot Cryo Rotors + Hawk Pads
                          Hammerhead

Comment

I've used a lot of Stillen products on my 350, and I was always impressed with the quality. Their rotors however I have heard of some cracking, mostly by other members on different forums. So couldn't tell you on that.

Comment

Does anyone in here have the brembos? I want to know if they are good or better then the stock ones even though they are OEM replacement. I just ordered them for my car but they said it would take about 3 weeks to get here so just wondering if any body has them and what they think...I had to get anything cuz the stock ones where getting so bad that they no longer vibrate at 60+mph now its at 30+ and i cant stop at all on the highway...i almost hit 2 trees the other day cuz they didnt want to stop...pads are fine i checked...i got my brembos from tirerack any body ordered anything from these ppl before?

Here are the brembos that i ordered:
                              http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/brakes.j ... perfCode=P
                              Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ. Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Comment

Working...
                              X