Leather seats coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather seats coming soon.

Well I decided to go for leather... Right now I have the light taupe cloth in my convertible. Paying $1295 and the guy is coming to my house on Monday to rip the interior out and take it with him. Car will be done wednesday. Anyone want to drive with me without seats? Anyways I'm just getting the leather done, no seat warmers. He wants an extra $600. I wanted to go for custom stitching of the G6 logo on my headrest but I'm not the one paying so I feel bad if I ask for more.
    2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

That's cool, but for that money I'd be spending it on something else. I like mine just fine and it's never too cold or too warm

Comment

kinda like these for 799?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PONTIAC- ... dZViewItem

why not go stock?
      2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
      Black/Black coupe

Comment

no kidding and way cheaper!

Comment

I rather go for the factory ones (which I am). I know I can get them off ebay but I rather not...
          2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

So the ones you are getting are factory replacements then, still more money than what you could get off eBay but oh well cool enough. Post pics

Comment

damn that seems expensive, I'm sure they'll look kick ass though!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

No side airbags, right?
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Let's see some pics, once you get it installed!

Comment

I personally don't like the stock leather. They're not horrible but they do have that somewhat cheap look to them. Even though its not as bad as say the cobalt leather, I just think the new Aura leather seats are the absolute best! I wish I could get a set of those aura seats so bad! I'm sure his will at least look better than stock.
                    '05 Black G6 GT, Axxess XM Direct Upgrade, Steering Wheel Swap, 6000k HID conversion, 18" GTP Wheels Chromed

Comment

Leather is a great upgrade. I love my leather seats and I don't think I will buy a car without it ever again. You will really enjoy them. Congrats!!
                      Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

Yeah I noticed the seat gets worn out each time you get in and get out.. I mean im keeping the car for at least 5 years and its my daily driver. Second car to have leather next to my honda accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                          No side airbags, right?
                          Also I guess you lose the passenger airbag suppression system

Comment

Well just to let everyone know... the Accord is my father's car not mines.. i drive it once in a while to basically have it cleaned..... i said the accord was the only car with leather.. mines is next

Comment

Oh yeah and I dont have side airbags...

Comment

Working...
                              X