G6 Build Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 Build Stats

Has anybody ever seen the build stats on G6s? I know with some of my previous cars (Camaro, Corvette), GM released detailed build stats that included how many of each was made (coupe, vert), and how many of each color etc too. Id be curious how many cars like mine are out there. I have a 07 GTP Coupe in Granite Metallic. I hear its kinda hard to find an 07 GM GTP Coupe because they discontinued the color in mid-year.
    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
    (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
    (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

I'm working on getting all that information. It seems that only media professionals can obtain that info. What I have so far is for 2006 G6.

Total proudction 193,185
    GTP coupe is 2.3% of sales
    GTP sedan is 4.1% of sales

2007 production so far through 3/31/2007 143,746

When I get all the info I'll post it.
    I like to track all of this too!
    CURRENT CARS I OWN
    2006 G6 GTP COUPE best ET 14.67 @ 96
    1967 Bonneville 428 H.O. TriPower 13.84 @ 100
    1971 Grand Prix 455 H.O. 13.70 @ 99
    1988 IROC-Z
    1966 Buick Electra 225
    1992 Bonneville

Comment

I'd specifically enjoy knowing how many red gtp verts are out there.
      The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

wow so your saying in the whole Us their are only 4,443 2006 gtp coupes. Thats kinda insane wonder how many of them were white heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

I'd love for there to be a really detailed breakdown out there somewhere, but I can't find it. I'd love to get straight down to things like black G6s, GTPs, sedans, panoramic roofs, and various combinations of all those.

Unfortunately, I've never found anything.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
          - DS S3 Intake
          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by G6GTPV6HO
            I'm working on getting all that information. It seems that only media professionals can obtain that info. What I have so far is for 2006 G6.

Total proudction 193,185
            GTP coupe is 2.3% of sales
            GTP sedan is 4.1% of sales

2007 production so far through 3/31/2007 143,746

When I get all the info I'll post it.
            I like to track all of this too!
            I had no idea there was that few produced. I know I had a hard time finding a GTP that I wanted and ended up going out of state on a dealer transfer via the dealer I bought my through to acquire mine. I wanted a 07 GTP coupe with leather, sunroof, and XM, preferable in either gray (which I got) or blue. Could not find a blue on with those stats, and the only gray one was a hour or so south of Nashville, but thankfully it had the exact options I wanted.
            2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
            (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
            (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
              I'd love for there to be a really detailed breakdown out there somewhere, but I can't find it. I'd love to get straight down to things like black G6s, GTPs, sedans, panoramic roofs, and various combinations of all those.

Unfortunately, I've never found anything.

I'd love to know how many '07 Electric Blue Metallic sedans with panoramic roofs, two-tone beige leather, plus every other features included, were produced.

Comment

Working...
              X