Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freak Accident... The G6 got hit!!! F*@#%R$!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak Accident... The G6 got hit!!! F*@#%R$!!!

Where do I start... I took my girl and her mom to the market... I stayed in the car with my dog (pug)... a few mins later, my girl tells me to come inside so I can get a few things... So I decided to leave the dog in the car... She then turn around and grabbed the dog cuz she didnt wanted it to do anything nasty in the car... anyway... a minute later... I hear tires followed by a loud crash!

I come outside, and notice a silverado crashed against the GT. I couldnt fucking belive it! It hit the car so hard that the tool box ripped off and landed on the car...

so yeah, I had a fun weekend...

D.

PS: Still waiting to find out whats going to happen with the car...
    -D.

2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe, 1994 Mitsubishi GTO TT, 1998 Ford F150 XLT, 2004 Ford F250 PSD - The Beast!!!

I hope that they total it. I'm going to bet you have frame damage.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I'm glad you weren't in it when it happend though...
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

damn that fucking sucks man hope it all works out for the best in the end that good you werent still in the car tho
        EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

Comment

Wow does that suck. Hopefully they had insurance

Comment

So lucky that you got out of the car in time.

Shitty deal though. What happened? The truck pull out, got creamed by the red car, and skidded into your car or what?

Comment

damn....hope they total it like tom said
              -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
              Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

BTW, my evil plan to destroy all of the black coupes except for my own is working!

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

ouch
                  BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Damn dude, sorry to hear! What's the story behind that accident? Looks like the red car nailed the truck and it went out of control into your car. That SUCKS...

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                    - DS S3 Intake
                    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

WTF!!

Im guessing the Honda Pulled out onto that highway and smacked the truck going by. Hence the point of impact and damage to both cars.
                      This in turn caused the truck to skid, losing control, spin around and into the parking lot ass end first...coming to rest inside your parked G6's drivers side.

Right?

Did you slap the Honda owner in the head?
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

wow that is so horrible, pretty sure they'll total the car out. Just be glad you're ok, I'm steal in treatment since December from being hit in my 6!
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Damn that sucks

Comment

whens the funeral for the G6. That really sucks bro, I would be extremely pissed.

Look how it nocked the axel off the leaf springs on that truck.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                            Originally posted by [i
                            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Man that is horrible! Im sorry!
                              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
                              X