G6 GXP video I recorded at NYIAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 GXP video I recorded at NYIAS

Here ya are. Started taping in the middle of the presentation, but I love the part about the 5-spoke black chome wheels!

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

nice...so it is gonna have the hood scoops?
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I bet the scoops will end up as an upgrade option. The other GXP's didn't have them.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
      Originally posted by [i
      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Cool.

Comment

I hope they release the hood as a asseccory.. Would be nice to have bt the other problem would be "" The price "" who knows what that will be if they let people buy it as a asseccory.
          2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

yea apparently he said "optional" features that will be available include the hood scoops and hammerhead spoiler. So basically a base GXP is just a 2007 G6 GTP with an ugly bodykit.
            -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Ugly grill. The bodykit looks "ok" though. They got to come out with a real agressive one like the roush. The only thing I didn't like about the roush was how low it was. In the winter it would suck.

Comment

it sounded like they added some sway bars and a strut?
                2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

I saw that too. SWAY BARS!!

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I'd rather have a car that doesn't look like vomit than sway bars

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                    - DS S3 Intake
                    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by xxbrandonxx
                      it sounded like they added some sway bars and a strut?
                      It is the same suspension setup that is on the G6 GTP from 2006. A "Direct Acting Stabilizer(sway bar/anti-roll bar) with Struts in front and coil springs/shocks in a multi link configuration out back.
                      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                      Forge Motorsports BPV
                      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Did i hear someone say (while they guy was talking about the grill), "Thats ugly"? Plus, has anyone seen pics of the black chrome 5 spoke wheels yet?
                        06 GT Memphis 6x9's in rear Diamond componet up front Diamond 12" subs Alpine/Rockford Fosgate amps
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492567
                        http://www.myspace.com/the_great_m

Comment

Originally posted by the_great_m
                          Did i hear someone say (while they guy was talking about the grill), "Thats ugly"? Plus, has anyone seen pics of the black chrome 5 spoke wheels yet?
                          I havn't and wouldn't mind seeing them.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalcoreG6
                            Originally posted by the_great_m
                            I havn't and wouldn't mind seeing them.
                            well the guy said they were supposed to be like the ones on the gxp solstice next to it....yeah i thought i heard someone say bucktooth or something when i watched it
                            2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                            Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                            Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                            Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

haha I said "bucktooth"

As for the wheels, yea that's why after he said that I put the camera on the solstice wheels
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X