HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know how to change out the left side back light bulb? I look in the trunck and found nothing. The black piece by the tail light looks like it pops off but cannot find how....HELP

troubleshooting ... ?

Comment

Id I remember correctly (I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) you have to actually remove the tails to get to the lights ... the price of beauty I guess
      sigpic

Comment

I hate this shit...I cannot figure it out and all I need is a bulb replaced.

Comment

For sedans you pull the carpet back. Remove (2) (10mm i think) nutz and pull out lense. Installation is opposite of removal.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
            Installation is opposite of removal.
            lol...obviously the hardest concept
            what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Originally posted by Vandie
              lol...obviously the hardest concept

Yeah, kind of an inside joke with me and my buddy (owns his own shop) His program that he uses to look up jobs (shopkey) and the end of the removal directions, it always says "installation is opposite of removal". For some reason i felt the need to add that to my original post
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

yes you have to remove the entire lamp assembly to replace the bulbs, and yes you have to pull the carpet back and remove the 10mm nuts holding the housing in.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                X