Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEALOUS PEOPLE SUCK.

what is the dill, pickle!?

some turd keyed the front of my car - right across the hood - headlight to headlight. i swear some people are just wrong in the head. i can't ever remember seeing a car that i liked/wanted and thought "ooh, i hate that punk for having a nice ride: i think i'll jack it up." people that pull junk like that need to be shot. period.

oh, and to top things off: right after i noticed that my hood had been keyed i see a ding on my driver's side where some chump slung his door into my car, THEN i get into my car and notice that some type of weather stripping/molding is poking up between the front of the dash and the windshield... AND the cat that i had do my tinting jacked IT all up, so i have to take it back and get THAT redone. GRRRRRR.

sorry to post a thread that seems to have such little relevance, but i had to get it out somewhere.

y'all pray for me to have patience so i don't end up killing someone and wind up in jail where i can't enjoy my GTP.
    --<<the tin injun is back>>--
    2006 G6 GTP coupe - 3.9L V6 w/ 6spd. manual

thats sucks, no prob with the post, should post in the off topic section though
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    They cleaned my thing out
    g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
    2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Man, you need to move!

Comment

damn that sucks, definitely agree on shooting stupid people though
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

that sucks, I'd never do that to a nice car. now a ricer....different story.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
            Ricer or not, people who have no respect for other's automobile are the ones that should be shot. Never touch another man's vehicle, that's the rule.

There is no need to vandalize a ricer vehicle no matter how annoying they are. Being a ricer in public is humiliating enough.

Comment

Shitty deal man.

Comment

I hate people who do that shit.
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                  Ricer or not, people who have no respect for other's automobile are the ones that should be shot. Never touch another man's vehicle, that's the rule.
                  no matter how nice or crappy it is.
                  BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

i know your pain. if you guys check out my last page on my cardomain page and the last pic you would see why.

Comment

Some people have no respect

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                        I vote Man Law.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

MAN LAW CONFIRMED

to covet thy neighbors ride is absolutely okay... to key thy neighbors ride and/or otherwise deface, tamper, or fux with - is absolutely abominable. (& is punishable by public humiliation, arrest, or death).

the quality, style, or condition of the ride in question is absolutely irrevelant. no one person or groups of persons is allowed, permitted, or otherwise justified in unaggravated attacks against automobiles.

MAN LAW brought to a vote:

all those in favor:

Aye
                            --<<the tin injun is back>>--
                            2006 G6 GTP coupe - 3.9L V6 w/ 6spd. manual

Comment

Re: MAN LAW CONFIRMED

Originally posted by phaceman_gtp
                              to covet thy neighbors ride is absolutely okay... to key thy neighbors ride and/or otherwise deface, tamper, or fux with - is absolutely abominable. (& is punishable by public humiliation, arrest, or death).

the quality, style, or condition of the ride in question is absolutely irrevelant. no one person or groups of persons is allowed, permitted, or otherwise justified in unaggravated attacks against automobiles except Civics

MAN LAW brought to a vote:

all those in favor:

Aye
                              AYE!!!

j/k

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                              - DS S3 Intake
                              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Working...
                              X