Brand:3M
    Price:about $30
    Purchased From:http://www.ebay.com

Installation:Very easy
    Installation Time:20-30 minutes
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Exact-o knife needed to trim off excess

Quality of Part:9
    Product Performance:10. Bonds to the existing trim extremely well
    Would you Recommend to Others: YES! A necessity for sedans!

Comments: There is only one person on eBay that sells this kit, a very nice guy too. This enhances the exterior look of the G6 by a ton! Once again this is a MUST HAVE for everyone
    2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

cool, got a link?

Comment

Teelo, can't find this on ebay Do you have the guy's ebay name? Do you have a search key that I can use? I tried 3m chrome, window chrome, g6 window chrome. Nothing comes up.
      -Marc

2005 Granite Metallic GT sedan

Comment

TEELO WHERE ARE YOU!! I want this chrome trim-what's the sellers name?
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

seems that hes not selling them anymore

but his name is bc_chrysleranddodge
          2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

how much did you have to pay for this? and how long was it?

Comment

$30, I dont know the length of the rolls

Comment

so another words the place i postd about is cheaper than that guy anyway, just have to mold it yourself, which you still had to do

do you know what size they were? like 1/4" or what

since it is 10 didnt really feel liek measuring thought i see if yo knew already

Comment

omg they do look really really nice. I just installed mine a couple hours ago. I still need to cut them to make them evenly spaced on both sides. ill post pix up later.

Comment

oohh goody. fake chrome. just like those carbon-fiber trim kits ive seen

Not a G6 owner... yet.

Comment

link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac- ... enameZWDVW

Comment

They look nasty.

But you can try your local automotive detail trim shop, a place here sells 3M "chrome" trim in 6 feet sections for 15 bucks.

Comment

I don't understand why you can't use it with the Coup?

Comment

There's no frame around the top of the window on the coupes.
                            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Ohhhhhh I see

Comment

Working...
                              X