G6 GXP at autoshow missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 GXP at autoshow missing something?

Got these pics from cardomain...where are the hood scoops??? It looks even worse without them.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Hmm, I think it looks 60% better than it did, but it's still ugly.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

the hood scoops were my favorite part...

yet oddly enough, it does look better without them
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

how fugly.

god. now I know what you were talking about.
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

no spoiler too

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
          Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
          Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
          -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

that's probably why it looks better
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

that spoiler is just horrid ... good job GM for getting rif of it ... but the hood has got to stay ... and I think if those grills were black and not chrome ... and with some different wheels ... it'd be sweet ...
              sigpic

Comment

oh damn i was so into the hood scoops not being there I totally missed that the spoiler was gone So I guess you can buy it like this if you want to.
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

i was there yesterday and yes they were missing, but the presenter said they will be available

Comment

The spoiler gone is good, but it still has those moronic grilles and some of the worst chrome wheels I've ever seen.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                    - DS S3 Intake
                    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

yea they would have been better off with the stock GTP wheels, even better if they made 19" GTP wheels.
                      -Mike #1

Comment

Notice how the seats you can see have none of that awful red we saw in the press releases. This really IS a 2007 GTP with ricer shit tacked on the exterior.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                          The spoiler gone is good, but it still has those moronic grilles and some of the worst chrome wheels I've ever seen.
                          I wanted to make a comment but you said it all, leave it to GM to take one of the best parts away (the hood) and leave the worst part (the grills)
                          2007 G6 GTP

Comment

Originally posted by 6-shooter
                            Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                            I wanted to make a comment but you said it all, leave it to GM to take one of the best parts away (the hood) and leave the worst part (the grills)
                            Yea, the hood was the only addition I liked...

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

i don't like it. the hood was decent and i do like the rims but the rest of car is junk.

Comment

Working...
                              X