new rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rims

i was wondering what you guys think of gun-metal rims with a polished lip on a black gtp coupe. They are Motegi DV5 18x8. I liked them more then the black ones because i don't really like black rims on a black car it hides the rims more. so just let me know thanks
    2006 GTP black. fully loaded. with razzi body kit and american racing rims.

I think they would look great, I'm a huge fan of gunmetal rims with the polished lip
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

It should look great. The color combo is really sharp. Post pics of the wheel.
      2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
      (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
      (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

i don't know how to post pics on here.

Comment

I don't either, you could just send a link. Do you have them on the car?

Comment

Search and ye shall find the answer:

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=476

From our How To Section!

John
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

they are not on the car yet. they will be on the car on friday.

Comment

Working...
              X