"true" dash replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "true" dash replacements

instead of all of these dash kits, does anyone know of anywhere that actually makes/sells DASH/PANEL REPLACEMENTS?

what i am wanting to do is go with an honest-to-god carbon fiber dash - i am hesitant to glue anything to what is already there for fear that it'll look bulky and/or eventually peel off.

...or would my best bet be to purchase the material i want & wrap the individual pieces with it?

i have devoured the internet in search of custom replacement parts and have come up with NADA.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    --<<the tin injun is back>>--
    2006 G6 GTP coupe - 3.9L V6 w/ 6spd. manual

I hate to say it, but I highly doubt you'll find something like that. You could maybe contact companies who something you are looking for, for other cars and see about something getting custom made but it won't be pretty what it costs.

You'll probably have to wrap the prices with it, basically the only reasonable option.

Comment

no one is going to put in the time and money to develop the kit when there really is not that much demand for them
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

You could pull your panels and get some molds made. Then just have a shop make you custom stuff using carbon over a fiberglass base or hack the faces off of the factory stuff and have carbon applied over that from the molds. It should only cost a grand or so for custom work like that. If you can do it yourself the prices wouldn't actually be too bad though.
        04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
        Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

Working...
        X