the plan for the black stock rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the plan for the black stock rims

i been messing around in paint wiht the wheels and all the different ways i want to paint them adn this is deff my fav and i plan on doing thise eventually
    EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

go for it!
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Looks pretty good, do eeeet.

Comment

gah - just saw this after responding to your other post. I am hoping to be able to do the same thing. It'll look nice.

Has anyone seen the GXP "black chrome wheels" yet? They're listed as an option on pont's website, but I haven't been able to find a pic.

J
        06 G6 GTP Coupe - Auto - Black Outside, Taupe Leather Inside. Dr. Speed Stage 2 intake, duplicolor red calipers, rkvinyl eyelids, hammerhead spoiler (not GXP version)

Comment

Someone should be able to photochop this better, its hard to tell what youre going for there. It looks to me like you want to paint inside the spokes and leave the face of it alone. It could look cool but its hard to tell by that pic. What about painting inside the wheel also?
          2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

I'm sure if an original pic is posted, someone will pick it up... maybe even me?

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

yeah^let the man chop that shizzle
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Repost the original picture. This would take about 30 seconds to do 'properly'

(sorry hyper, good ms paint attempt tho to be honest).
                The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

I am a fan of MS paint chops
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by NewGuy
                    gah - just saw this after responding to your other post. I am hoping to be able to do the same thing. It'll look nice.

Has anyone seen the GXP "black chrome wheels" yet? They're listed as an option on pont's website, but I haven't been able to find a pic.

J
                    i would guess they are the same black crome they offer now
                    what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Working...
                    X