19 inch wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 inch wheels

Does ne one know if 19x7.5 inch rims with 245/40/19 tires will rub on this car?

20's will fit so 19's wont be a problem... The only thing is, unless your getting an AWSOME deal on the 19's you usually get killed on the price because of the "odd size" just something to keep and eye out for. I priced 19's and they were anywhere from $500-$700 more than 18's and $300-$500 less than 20's. Not to mention our bolt pattern isnt the easiest to find good looking rims for!!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Would an offset of 45 be good or not.

Comment

no its 40mm offset
        2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

a 45mm offsets not going to hurt the car or nothing, the rims just going to be set in the wheel well differently, I could be wrong but I believe the bigger the offset the more it will be "tucked" in the wheel well. A smaller offset would stick out some. I think it's backwards like that. Mine are a 35mm offset and I cant notice any difference.
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
          X