Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

g5 gt wheels on a g6 (installed with pics 4/10/07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g5 gt wheels on a g6 (installed with pics 4/10/07)

my friend has a 2007 G5 GT and is willing to sell me these 17 inch rims for 100-150 dollars ....im planning on getting new rims after summer but this is a great deal...what do you guys think

...i currently have the 17 inch steelies with the cover on them

here are the rims

im assuming they will fit because they are on another g6
    ....someone in this forum had a picture of one at a dealer with them i cant find it however.
    2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
    Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
    Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
    Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Is this $150 for all 4 or for each wheel. You can find plenty of aftermarket wheels that look better than that for under $150/wheel. Check out DiscountTireDirect and TireRack.
    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
    (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
    (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

haha nooooooo he even said he'll even take 100 for all 4!

now i know that sounds rediculous but hes serious i almost bought them before but now i could just buy em and resell them! lol
      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

I rock those in a heart beat.... get them... I think they'll look awesome!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

give it a shot, what do you have to loose? I kinda like em.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

yeah im gettin em! ill let you know when i pick them up and when i can install them. its gonna be like 125 to buy them haha just over 30 bucks a wheel

very nice

oh and if anyone finds the pic of that black sedan with them on thats somewhere in the forum please post it in here

Comment

I'd definately buy them for that cheap

Comment

Originally posted by MeloDeathG6
                I'd definately buy them for that cheap
                X2, HELL YEAH!
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

X3. Pop lock it.
                  2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

can't wait to see the pics, anything is better than the damned steels
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Do 'em up! Especially at that price!

Comment

Re: g5 gt wheels on a g6

Originally posted by xxbrandonxx
                        my friend has a 2007 G5 GT .
                        r they off a g5 or g6????
                        They cleaned my thing out
                        g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                        2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

they are off of a G5

no one found the pic of the sedan that had them at the dealer?

Comment

i didnt know it was the same bolt pattern
                            They cleaned my thing out
                            g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                            2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

yeah it is ...it has to be cuz ive seen them on our car

Comment

Working...
                              X