New Pics of the BU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics of the BU!

Took new pics of the bu and the truck...

I love this pic:

Some of the truck:

Oh and two fun pics that I took:

Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

My gas mileage is sweet :warped:
    Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

sweet..looks good

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
      Originally posted by [i
      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

^agreed, definitely looks good!!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Looks good! But you might want to fix your radar detector

Comment

Yeah, holy crap! I can't seem to break 23mpg in my Malibu SS!

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

were you driving on the interstate or highway or something?

Comment

Yeah, I took a trip to Indy.. no way thats my regular gas milage

And whats wrong with my detector? other than the stupid wire and the angle might be off slightly. I'm not going to hard wire it cuz I like taking it with me in the truck too.

Comment

I was going to say, my car is usually around 22-24, but I just took a couple hour trip and got a little over 29mpg.

Comment

Dude, where is the redline on your malibu? I didn't see it on the day or night shot. Do the tach numbers change colors or something?
                    VA All Day!! PWC

Comment

lookin' good. I like the interior lights on the malibu
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

purdy
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Mine shows red at 6-7k. Not sure why his doesn't have color there...

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

My car doesn't have a redline. J/K

I don't know its the same as the 6er cuz its the same engine.

Don't know why mine doesn't have a RED line.
                            guess chevy just made it that way.

It shifts somewhere between 6-7 K
                            I don't look just at the road.

Comment

Nice Malibu! And what's with the couple random pics at the end?

Comment

Working...
                              X