This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 JCO Bash

The date for the 9th annual JCO Bash is June 8th and 9th.

Prices are as follows:

$10 per person for gate admission

$30 per car for racers

$20 for members and $30 for non members to enter the show and shine

(*As requested by participants and to save on confusion,Track and JCO fees will be seperate. Gate admission and racing fees will be payed directly to the track. Entry for the S&S will be paid for at the JCO registration table*)

Check-in will be Fri afternoon at the host hotel.

Comfort Inn St. Thomas
    100 Centennial Ave.
    St.Thomas, Ontario N5R 5B2
    Phone # 1-519-633-4082
    Cost per night is
    all rooms $89.00 per night(suite is $119.00)(please state the "JCO" or "the j-body club" when booking your room)

A second hotel is now available for JCO Bash reservations.

The Ramada Inn
    292 Wellington St.
    St.Thomas Ontario
    toll free phone # is 1-877-257-1773
    (please state the "JCO" or "the j-body club" when booking your room)
    The second hotel is only 2 blocks away from the original. The prices are all so the sameper night:
    $89.00

There will be a meet and greet Fri night at the hotel and a Neon comp after dark.
    On Sat the show and shine and drag racing will take place at St.Thomas raceway.(a 10 minute drive from either hotel)

I'd encourage G6ers to attend this. I didn't get a chance to make it out last year, but I will try my best this year. I'm still on the fence though, as I do have a commitment the next weekend that will take me far out of town.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

J body bashes usually kick total ass!!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

how long is the drive?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

It's about a 2 hour drive from Scarborough, if you do the speed limit.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
            I do have a commitment the next weekend that will take me far out of town.

Hmmm, i also have a commitment the same weekend after!
            :wacko:

That sux, ive drivin to Canada for less Maybe next year!
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

maybe we should all meet up and goto this thing together?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

im down for this :warped:
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                They cleaned my thing out
                g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                  maybe we should all meet up and goto this thing together?
                  I'm 50% in right now. I need to confirm my thing the following weekend first, so that I can budget for it.

sigpic

Comment

any of the GTA G6er want to goto this?

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                      any of the GTA G6er want to goto this?
                      Hmmm interesting thought - can't commit to it though...maybe closer to the day

Comment

Working...
                      X