X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of mine 3/26/07

Got it cleaned up and waxed

2007 G6 GTP

Looks good! I have that same thumb drive.

Comment

2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

looks nice.
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Cool.

Comment

looks awesome but you need to debadge that bitch!!
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Ooooh, its blue, looks good!
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

how does the usb drive work? like a mp3 cd with folders you make?
                Mike # 3!

Comment

I was going to get that same headunit.... can you plug in your ipod to that usb drive and use it that way?!?!
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

nice!!!!
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I was going to get that same headunit.... can you plug in your ipod to that usb drive and use it that way?!?!
                      It has a cable built into the back for an Ipod, and I have an old Mini in there that will only hold a 2 hour charge, good way to give an old ipod new life.

how does the usb drive work? like a mp3 cd with folders you make?
                      Yep just like that, it also has a mp3 playing CD player, I have never used it yet, the USB drive is way handier and it remembers where you are on the drive even after you unplug it. There are a couple of Negitives: the controls take a little getting used to but they work, and the display totally washes out in the sunlight. All things considered though I love it!
                      2007 G6 GTP

Comment

looks good

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

hi,
                          when taking pictures, you might want to try these tips for much better pictures. (some may apply to you some may not)
                          -always shoot a car with sun BEHIND your back.
                          -pictures showing back or front of the front tire usually look bad
                          -shooting very low angles of a non-lowered car makes the car look like 4x4
                          -dont shoot wayyy too extreme angles.
                          -tire dressing is a plus
                          -if have a convertible w top down, please lower windows as well
                          -dont shoot under bright sunlight
                          -try using a tripod, you will love it.

i am not trying to bash on you by any means, just giving you some tips for better looking pictures.
                          for instance this one,

the sun is right in front of you so you have that bad glare, and it would also look much better if the wheels is pointed the other way.

picture above that one is better.

anyways, nice job cleaning p the ride

gemballa,EVOMS,litronics,b&m...simply put, 110% stock

Comment

Sometimes backlit photos have an attraction all their own.
                            Car looks great.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Looks good! Loving the blue coupes :smoke:
                              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                              Gotta have it Green color
                              Brembo brake package
                              420 HP 5.0L
                              Ford Racing Power Pack
                              GT500 track pack differential cover
                              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...