Dashmats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashmats

I've always put dashmats in my previous cars but I'm just not sure of a dashmat would do good in the G6 because the dash is so fricken huge. What does everyone else think and has anyone put a dashmat in theirs? If so could you take a pick and post it up?

An upside for me is the Dashmat factory is here in AZ so I can take it to have it factory installed-they completely clean the dash, spray adhesive all over the areas the mat will cover then steam the dashmat in place so it never moves out of place.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

What's a dashmat do?

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

http://www.global-accessories.com/dashmat/index.html

There ya go.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Oh I see. It would be neat to change the dash colour/go carbon fibre or something.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I've personally never been a fan of dashmats, just my personal feeling tho!
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

The Velour dashmats look really nice though, they're not the shitty carpet looking ones.

Comment

it wasnt the material that I didnt like, it was the look of having that mat there, I always stare at things like that... I'm anal like that tho!

Comment

Eh. The way I see it, there's no point in having something if it's going to be covered all the time. The dash in the G6 is nice looking.
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I would say that in his case it's more of a necessity. My aunt & uncle live out in Arizona and they had dashmats in their cars. That sun is ridiculously hot.
                  2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                  :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                  :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                  :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

You know.. I honestly didnt even think about that, I would have one too if I lived out that way.

Comment

Yeah not only the heat of the sun but the damn reflection off the dash during the summer is killer. I had the Velour mat in my cavy and loved it but now the have the Signature Series which I guess is similar to leather which I think would look pretty kick ass in the G6!

Comment

back from the dead.

So does anyone have one of these?
                        2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                        Black/Black coupe

Comment

i remember someone posting one a long long time ago...looked like crap

at least i thought so and i dont think it got good reviews here, stuck out because of how lines are on the dash and the curve

Comment

Ive seen one that looked pretty nice.
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i'm not so much worried about looks, well i am, but not that big of a deal. I mostly want to protect my dash from the sun. I had a older car in HS and the dash was all messed up from the sun.
                              2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                              Black/Black coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X