Dash Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Kit

Here are some pics of my dash kit I just finished installing. I know a lot of people dont like the burl, but I didnt think that any colors or CF looked good with the black and tan interior. I am happy with how it turned out, I just wish that the kit had a piece for around the gauges. Anyway let me know what you think (even if you dont like it)

A few before pics:

Pieces that came with the kit:

Thickness of the vinyl: about 1/8 inch

After:

I also didnt put the console piece in, I thought that it accented the shifter piece.

looks hot
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    They cleaned my thing out
    g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
    2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

lookin good!!!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

looks like a totally different car! nice work.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Looks good! Nicely done.

Comment

That interior trim kit is awesome :smoke:
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

looks nice
              where did you get that kit from?

Comment

I believe it was ebay.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

everyone thinks everything is from ebay anymore. i actually ordered it from http://www.customautotrim.com/dashkits/ ... 6/2005-up/. the burl is a factory match to the GM inserts on the shifter and door handles.

i am very happy with the kit and it the installation was extremely easy. took me right around an hour to complete.

Comment

I don't like it, but it's just that colour and whatnot.

But as far as liking how it looks as a whole I think it looks really good

Comment

it's too bad that they didn't give you an option for the tapshift. would have been nice to have that hole console covered. Also, there are no vinyls for the steering wheel?-- now that silver REALLY looks out of place...

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

Where are the radio controls on the right side of your steering wheel?
                        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

they did give me an option for around the tapshift it is in one of pictures above i thought not putting the piece on gave a little seperation and brought both the shifter insert and the radio overlay out more.

you are right about the silver but i havent seen anything that i can do about that yet.

wheel didnt have radio controls installed when i bought the car. suppose i could look at getting a wheel with them to balance that out a little. but im good with it for now.

Comment

Looks good. Wow thats alot of pieces.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                            Originally posted by [i
                            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I looks good as a whole... only thing I dont like (which you couldnt help) is that I think they didnt put enough cream color on the interior... Just the top half of the dash should have been black to reduce glare, center should have been cream IMO... but over all it looks good, congrats!!
                              Originally posted by Toyz
                              Originally posted by simplyred
                              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X