Finally got caught ridin' dirty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got caught ridin' dirty

on my way to school this morning i had the drivers side window cracked about 4-5 inches and i roll up to a stop sign and WHAM! i see the cop hidding. soo i stopped pulled away slow and then i look back and he pulls out behind me a couple cars back... now i know he's gonna roll me soo i open my windows all the way (i got 35% tint all around) so i make it into my school parking lot and there he is with his lights... damn he got me

soo he says they keep records of every traffic stop and i need to pull them off in a reasonable amount of time before i actually get a ticket.

is it stupid to say if i get pulled over again that i have it schedualed to get it removed? or i'm short on cash?
    KO

It doesnt cost anything to remove the tint. well maybe the price of a blade, but if you can afford tint the windows you should be able to afford a scraper

Usually they give you a set amount of days (5) to remove it or a ticket will be issued.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

record of every traffic stop? I doubt it, they either give you a ticket or they dont. Sometimes when they pull you over and give you a warning they will write down your name and DL # so if they hear on the radio youve been pulled over again they can let the officer know you already got a warning.
      BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

They will only know that you've been pulled over before if they decide to run your plates.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

If you ever get pulled over again, just say you forgot.

Fuck the police.
          The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
            Fuck the police.
            Comin straight from the underground. Young ni**er got it bad cause Im brown. Fuckin with me cause I'm a teenager, with a little bit of gold and a pager.
            2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

NWA

Damn they had some great bass lines in their music...
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

count your blessings... u got off easy
                in NYC they will make you get out off the car and pull your tint off right in front of them.....if you cant u get a ticket

Comment

I would say (from my own tickets) that if they didnt issue you a ticket right there then you wont get one unless you get pulled over again. Most of the time here you get a corrections slip (like a burnt out headlight) which gives you like a week to peel it then you go to the station and have them sign that you took it off.
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

holy christ he hassled you for having 35%-might as well drive around with nothing on your windows-what an asshole. I mean I respect cops but jesus christ don't they have something better to do like stop a murderer or rapist. After being pulled over and fined over $100 for having a fucking red license plate bulb I just don't care for a lot of the shit they do.
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

My brother just got a moving violation for his tint in Chicago...

He is going to traffic school for tint...

John
                      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I've never heard of anyone actually removing their tint after getting pulled over. My friend got pulled over 5 or 6 times for his tint and got warnings all the time.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                          My brother just got a moving violation for his tint in Chicago...

He is going to traffic school for tint...

John

wow...
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I know, f-ing amazing...
                            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I'll be the first to admit that I hate being pulled over as much as anyone... But did anyone here NOT know that they were technically breaking the law when they tinted their windows?

Yeah, getting ticketed sucks, and I've certainly gotten a couple for lamer stuff than tint... But you knew what you were doing when you had it done.

Comment

Working...
                              X