• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rims and your opinions

these do fit our cars and i found them on tire rack's web page

not sure about having no chrome lip but still looks nice
    2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
    Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
    Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
    Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

They look pretty good to me, for being a mostly black rim. I think it would look better this way than with a chrome lip though.

Comment

Shoould look pretty good. I like em!
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

those should looking pretty decent on black G6, maybe do a little photchopping to see how they looking on your car..

2006 G6 3.5 Sedan - Granite
        Doc Speed CAB

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to just look at them on the G6 since it's at tirerack?

Comment

not bad
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

yeah i looked at them on the car at tirerack but its only available to put in on a red g6 and its a crappy lookin cut and paste job if u ask me
              Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
              Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

I just tire rack on a black G6...
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

hmm ill take another look

Comment

Yeah when I did my post I had them on a black G6 as well. And red, and white and silver and blue...

You can pick which colour you want in the left column.

Comment

yup okay thats actually a different setup than what i saw before..i dunno what happened. looks nice tho

Comment

indeed, it does
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

The darker version actually makes it look bigger compared to the lighter version. The rims look smaller than they actually are though, on tirerack.

Comment

fuckinG nice, DO IT!
                            2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                            Black/Black coupe

Comment

im def going with that kinda scheme for my rims...with the black and chrome 5 spoke but i wanna see if i can find another a bit nicer that fits

chrome lip same style:

Comment

Working...
                              X