Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 G6 V6 - FEEL ALIVE...

... and be dirty for winter!

I'm planning to paint the headlights this Spring, and replace the bulbs with Nokya HWs.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

I would be going Nuckin Futs with my car dirty like that LOL!!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Couldn't help it. Everytime I think of washing it (even just thinking about it), it snows.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

hahahahaha yeah I feel you on that one... the funny part is, I still take it thru the autowash with the dryers haha, a waste of like $8 but it gives me some piece of mind, till I leave the parking lot and it gets dirty LOL

Comment

same here i always want to wash it but i know it is gonna rain/snow the next day. I usually end up washing it anyway to avoid any kinda scratch or anything that could be caused by dirt on it

Comment

hahahahaha yeah I feel you on that one... the funny part is, I still take it thru the autowash with the dryers haha, a waste of like $8 but it gives me some piece of mind, till I leave the parking lot and it gets dirty LOL
            I hope you mean a TOUCHLESS auto wash?? I would NEVER take my cars thru the ones that have those brushes and stuff that touch your car! Especially having Black!

My car looks like that too! I try to wash it once a week still but sometimes the shitty MI weather won't permit it
            2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I've taken my cars through the same auto carwash for years and never had any scratches or anything from it, works great. Although while I was vaccuming my car my girlfriends dog decides to jump on my driver door and scratch her fucking cat claws all the way down it-luckily it didn't do too much just a fine hairline scratch for a few inches.
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Its not the scratches, its the swirl marks! And yeah they are there! Check out your car when its super clean and in the sun...you will see. Of course its worse on black, thats why no matter what my car will never go in one of those.
                2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

i agree with that, swirl marks suck, and they can leave some strachtes, but usually nothing a good wax wont get rid of

Comment

Nah I just take it thru the wash that has the water.. no brushes for me!! A nice glaze will hide those swirls really nice, especially on darker colors.. I used one all the time on red and my old black car!

Comment

DANG that car is dirty! Poor G6
                      2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

I can't help it, even if I know it's gonna rain, I still have to wash it if it's really really dirty. I can't stand looking at it, especially the wheels.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

SWIRL MARK

I have a nasty swirl mark on my back trucklid. Its like lots of fine ass scratches anybody know of any wax to get it off It drives me insane. I always wanted a black car but people keep on telling me I should of got blue instead

Comment

Black is teh sex

I washed mine yesterday...only took it to the quarter wash but still. I can't wait to hand wash it :warped: Its amazing how washing your car can put you in a better mood
                            2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

dont worry, the electric blue is showing the same results, maybe not as defined but it is defn there and noticable

Comment

Working...
                              X