Anyone try this before, in a G6,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try this before, in a G6,,,

let me guess.. switched it to Km/h so it was buried The speed limiter on the car doesnt go above 120 that I can remember reading about!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yea, amazing how the pic is cut off so u cant see the odometer, proving its in km/h

-Lucy-
      2006 Silver Gt Coupe
      3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
      sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Originally posted by kgeier82
        yea, amazing how the pic is cut off so u cant see the odometer, proving its in km/h

lol true
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeah I think you guys are right....doubtfull that is miles per hour...

Comment

I go 140 all the time. Of course in my car it's a lot higher up on the speedo.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
              LOL dont we all Jnak - Canadian sold G6's only have kilometers per hour (at least for the year 2007)
              I doubt the guy was driving 225 miles per hour.
              It's not hard to do 140 kilometers per hour.

140 Kilometers per Hour = Aprox. 87 Miles per Hour

otherwise the person is claiming this (which I doubt)

140 Miles per Hour = 225.4 Kilometers per Hour

Comment

maybe he just started it, and snapped a pic quick?
                2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                Black/Black coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jerrodmann
                  ah good point
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                    Originally posted by jerrodmann
                    ah good point
                    Thats what I was thinking, the gauge jumps from 0-140 when you start the car. Otherwise his options would be kph/ remove cover and put needle there.
                    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

busted,,,,, I took the picture while down in Mexico,, i went about 90mph swapped it over to km/hr, i did not think it would take any time at all for u guys to figure it out,, but i figured id make my first post a fun one :smoke:

Comment

good try tho... I'll give you that
                        Originally posted by Toyz
                        Originally posted by simplyred
                        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

That is probably another speedometer from some other car that was removed and he took that pic in his driveway after pushing the needle over.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                          Originally posted by [i
                          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                              Originally posted by jnak
                              LOL dont we all Jnak - Canadian sold G6's only have kilometers per hour (at least for the year 2007)
                              I doubt the guy was driving 225 miles per hour.
                              It's not hard to do 140 kilometers per hour.

140 Kilometers per Hour = Aprox. 87 Miles per Hour

otherwise the person is claiming this (which I doubt)

140 Miles per Hour = 225.4 Kilometers per Hour
                              If you switch the units on your DIC, the Speedo will display in MPH, as will the odometer and temperature.
                              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                              X