This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMT Massage (GTA)

So I have benefit with my company that includes RMT massages per calender year any recommendation where to go by the way I never been to a spa before and yes I am a newb! All comments, opinions, thoughts are welcome! Anyone been into Dermedica Spa ???

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

You need to find one of those massage parlors where you get to pick who you want to massage you. And go "full service", I hear the "Trip around the World" package is great, but you might be walking a little funny afterwards....
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
      You need to find one of those massage parlors where you get to pick who you want to massage you. And go "full service", I hear the "Trip around the World" package is great, but you might be walking a little funny afterwards....
      How sad I never heard of those pacakges being offered

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I apologize, i just assumed this was in the Off-topic section. Please forgive my ignorance.....

Yeah, um it depends on where you go, but I "hear" they got some good packages out there

Ok, i will stay out of your thread now..

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Get the "Happy Ending" massage.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
            Get the "Happy Ending" massage.
            Ahh yes, the happy ending massage

:smoke:
            2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

damn you thread invaders stop the thread crapping !

I 'm cool with that :P , I sort of knew this will happen before even posting it.

Comment

GTA? Get Tom to give you a massage.

Comment

GTA = Greater Toronto Area!

No offence to you Tom but no Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty

Yes I know what GTA is. It's what Ontarians think is The Centre Of The Universe.

I was just saying that Tom lives in that area so he could give you the massage.

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty

Yes I know what GTA is. It's what Ontarians think is The Centre Of The Universe.

I was just saying that Tom lives in that area so he could give you the massage.
                      He's not my type... I'd take Brents girlfriend for a spin though.. (just kidding Brent!)

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                      X