Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part number for convertible trunk cover.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part number for convertible trunk cover.

Need to order a replacement convertible trunk cover. Anyone know the part number and where I can order it?
    2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

you mean the deck lid?
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Is that the cover that you must pull down in order for the top to go down? If so then yea.
      2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

No idea... but gmpartsdirect might have it.

also, go to your dealership parts dp. they'll be able to tell ya..

...I think they call it a tarp.

What happened to yours?
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Well I decided to go with good speakers instead of subs. I cut mines to fit the subwoofers and I don't want 2 12" radius holes anymore lol.

Comment

Found it. They call it luggage cover.

Comment

Working...
            X