Nokya Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokya Light

Hey just wondering how much you got these for?

did you get the artic white in both? and where did you get them from?

and do you have the 7000k buls with 100 watt outage

Comment

These are the two lights that I have.... I had to order different ones because the Nokyas were out of stock. I got them from http://www.automotivelightingusa.com and paid like $29 (with shipping I think) and had them in 2 days

FOGS

LOWS
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yeh i was just checking their site, they are defn the lowest cost i have found so far, they have the h9s and h11s in stock now, 52 bucks for both sets together

Comment

and if you order today, they usually ship today and more than likely should have them by Wed!

Comment

Yeah get the Stage II Nokya Arctic Whites, I bought those for my lows and highs then for my fogs I bought Nokya Stage II Hyper Yellow's but one of them had a bad housing so it wouldn't stay in the foglight.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yeh good deal, the fogs are h11 too right, i just didnt want to look it up

Comment

Yeah, lows and fogs are H11 while the high are H9's. Hey you could get in the HID group buy-the price is down to $215 shipped

Here she is..... http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yeh i seen that thread and was interested, but i just dont think i have the money right now for that. it is over twice of what i can get these for so i think im just gonna go with the nokya's. sorry cant help you guys with GB

Comment

I got these on eBay, granted they were $2, and i must say i got what i paid for. they were like driving in the darl, i didnt even think my headlights were on. The stock lights on the g6 are pretty damn good, i just wanted to try out some xenons. How well do the Nokyas light up the road compared to the stock bulbs in terms of visibility?
                    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I havent been impressed with them on wet roads, but try roads they definatly light up well... I knew that already going in since I had them on my RX7, but I didnt care to much about light output, I just wanted something whiter looking and with some blue tint in them.. Overall, I'd give them a solid 8.5 almost 9

Comment

See you can't trust those Japanese bulbs on ebay that are extremely cheap. I bought a set for my last car and they blew out in a few weeks.

As for the Nokya's being brighter...the stock bulbs are very bright. With the nokya's you're just getting a whiter color. The other night I showed my dad the Nokya bulbs shining against the garage, and he was like "the old ones you had in there were brighter."
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

so what are the very best lights for our cars you can buy? other than the HID's cause i do not have $215 to throw into that right now. have two tickets to be accounted for
                          jeff
                          05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
                          90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
                          1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
                          F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

i have PIAA Xtreme White+ for lows and SilverStar for fogs in my truck. both are pretty much "white" especially compared to regular halogen. i don't even know if they make them for our cars, but i would imagine if SilverStars aren't out yet they will be.

Comment

PIAA's are out for about $70 a set... for $30 you cant go wrong with the Nokya's at least IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X