GTP owners.. need your help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTP owners.. need your help.

I have some 3900SFI decals and I want to add them to my site. Problem is I need pics of it ON the car. If you have a digital camera and would like a free set, send me a PM. I only have silver right now.

They are about 8" long & 1" tall. Close-up pic:
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

I can also do other variations (ie. 3900VVT) etc.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

PM sent

Comment

WHERE CAN WE ORDER ?

I can't find where and how to purchase. Wow much ??? $$$. I live in Canada (Montreal). How can I pay ???.

Thanks.
        Ex-6 SPEED, GTP COUPE... ALMOST AS FAST AS A '79 L-82 CORVETTE WITH 4 SPEED MANUAL, WHICH WAS BEATING A 911 IN IT'S TIME.

Comment

If you have a digital camera and can send me pics of them on your car, they are free. Send me a PM or an email with your address and I can send you a set.
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Got the decals in today. Thank you, as soon as this crappy weather moves out and we get some nicer weather I'll clean my car up and find a good location to install the decals on my car and take some pictures. Thanks again they really look great.

Comment

Awesome! Yeah, post some pics when you get a chance!
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Has anybody taken pictures of these yet? If you need help with posting pictures, PM me and I'll help you out.
                2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

If I can get these in white I will definitely throw them on and take some pics. Let me know!
                  "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Hey Kyle if you made some for the 3.5 I'd be more than happy to get them on my car right away and send you some pics. I was the first to send pics for the amber deletes and second for the forum stickers. Let me know man-here to help.
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I have reflective whitre right now, how's that?

Teh LoJac, you want them to say 3500 or 3500sfi or 3.5? whatever, just PM me with what you want.
                      2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by G6Performance
                        I have reflective whitre right now, how's that?

Teh LoJac, you want them to say 3500 or 3500sfi or 3.5? whatever, just PM me with what you want.
                        MMMM options, Kyle is the ultimate bada.......umm G6 modder!! Woot for Kyle. I'll let you know what I decide-thanks man.
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                        X