It's a beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a beginning

Since the weather has finally started to get a little nicer out without snow, i got some time in to do my first cheap mod. Chrome trim around the front lower grills.

I'm showing some support for the forums....

this is what happens when a garbage can gets blown into you car on a windy day while driving..... i have bad luck when it comes to my cars....

Looks good man!

I think some rubbing compound may take out the scuff from the garbage can

Comment

chrome looks good, just get those scuffs out and you'll be good!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

rubbing compound, polish, 2x wax youll be all set

Comment

Rubbing compound for this? like using a chainsaw to cut a toothpick.

Just use a paint cleaner like scratch x, that will to the job and it'll look new again.

Comment

thanks everyone. I'm not too concerned about the scuff marks though, it looks worse then it really is. It's mostly pieces of plastic that rubs right off and whatever is left some light compounding, then paint cleaner, polish 2x and wax 2x then it will be good as new! hopefully by next weekend i can take care of it.

Comment

Looks real good paul
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I like the chrome trim, did you order it or did you make it or something?

Comment

if you have bad luck with cars then you picked the wrong car to drive LOL.... j/k
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                  X