Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotor upgrades

Guys,

I would like to know if anyone has upgraded the stock rotors or knows of a manufacturer putting out aftermarket rotors for our cars?

PS. I am looking for coated rotors so no ugly ass rust shows between the blades of my eighteens.
    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe 3.6L V6 VVT
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594927
    CMS Lowering Springs, Nokya headlight and fog bulbs, K&N OEM Airfilter, Cquence.net Extreme Cross Rotors

You just missed the group buy on new rotors and pads....

Powerslot makes rotors for our cars. We got them at Cardomain.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
      You just missed the group buy on new rotors and pads....

Powerslot makes rotors for our cars. We got them at Cardomain.
      *insert lots of foul nasty bad language*
      How much?
      CMS Lowering Springs, Nokya headlight and fog bulbs, K&N OEM Airfilter, Cquence.net Extreme Cross Rotors

Comment

you could always try the sets on ebay but they are drilled also.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

there was a GB on rotors? where the hell was i?
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

lol it just ended last week I believe.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

the discount codes are still working as of the beginning of this week i think

Comment

what was the group buy for/what are the codes/can i still get this...i've been looking for rotors probably longer than anyone on here and then im basically gone for a month and this happens....i had powerslots sent to my house over a year ago but they were the wrong size so i just got my money back until they figured out which the right ones were and then just never got them

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

it was for powerslots, check the GB section and you'll get all the infro you need

Comment

yea i did and it's 11 pages long...i thought maybe somebody knew the info i needed and could tell me a lot quicker...i'm at work and don't have time now

Comment

The GB for rotors ended a couple weeks ago. The last few pages of the thread on that GB should tell you what you need. Interfire organized it - you could check with him about getting new codes?

They were 15% off. Cost me $352 shipped to Canada ($80 for shipping!)

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                        The GB for rotors ended a couple weeks ago. The last few pages of the thread on that GB should tell you what you need. Interfire organized it - you could check with him about getting new codes?

They were 15% off. Cost me $352 shipped to Canada ($80 for shipping!)
                        Thanks for the info guys, I have pm'ed interfire to get the juicy on this one.

Comment

If your getting new rotors youll need new pads too, see if you can still get in the group buy for the hawks, otherwise kragens sells raybestos for about $10 more than the discounted hawks
                          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

I sent you both PM about them, I can still help you out with it details in the PM.

Yeah man where were you and yeah if you two want new pads let me know now because the GB just ended and the codes are set to expire here shortly.

Comment

Working...
                            X