Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new car time for new wheels (56k call your cable company)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new car time for new wheels (56k call your cable company)

some of you know that my g6 got totalled when it snowed over here so i had to get a new one. yesterday i got my tint and now it's time for some new wheels. the first are the forte f5 black russ

and the dip d65

both wheels are 20x8.5...the first have a +35 offset and the 2nd ones i am unsure of. let me know what you think.

heres the car they are going on (pic of the first car but the same thing black/black w/ 2.4)

and the tint for those that care
    2007 g6 base #2, 20% tint

I like the first ones better if I had to pick, I'm not a huge fan of black wheels but the first ones look better
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I like the first ones too.

Comment

I like the second ones. I don't think the first ones would look good on a G6, but maybe an SUV or something.

Comment

First ones, IMHO. The second ones look good too though.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Umm, where's your G6performance.com tatoo? I like the second ones. It would be great to be the first on here with a staggered setup. I know the car is not rear wheel drive, but it could benifit in other ways.
            Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

I will sell you my black rims
              06 GT Memphis 6x9's in rear Diamond componet up front Diamond 12" subs Alpine/Rockford Fosgate amps
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492567
              http://www.myspace.com/the_great_m

Comment

Can you get them photoshopped? I need to see them on the car.
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I'd say the first one as well, but the second one isn't all that bad.

Comment

I like the second ones.. Im not a fan of the silver inlay on the centercap... IMO the machined lip is good enough
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

1st ones
                      Originally posted by TLS2000
                      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I like the first ones
                        Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

I like the first wheel as well. Car looks good btw.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

First ones are tight!!

That's 20% tint all way around? Damn I figured 35% would be that dark. Probably the best picture that you can actually see how dark the tint is.
                            2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                            Black/Black coupe

Comment

thanks for all the responses. i like the first ones the best to but that center cap doesn't look right but we'll see what happens. i'm hoping to get them middle of next month and will post more pics then. the tint looks a little lighter in the front b/c of the light coming through the windshield i'm looking into a 40%-50% for that as well as a double-din indash dvd/nav.
                              2007 g6 base #2, 20% tint

Comment

Working...
                              X