Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Track day April 18 (Updated with details)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Track day April 18 (Updated with details)

Alright, we have at least three of us that can hit infineon. Im going to talk to my friends again and see if they want to go. April 18th is mid month.
    Infineon

Where: Infineon Raceway (previosly Sear's Point)
    directions
    Cost: $25 to drag $10 to watch
    When: April 18th Eliminations begin at 5:30pm you can get there as early as 3:30 to do practice runs.

(Might want to bring a grease pen for dialing in, otherwise you have to bum one)

If you need any info pm me for my phone number or go to infineons website and call them directly
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Everybody go!
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

hmm, where is this at?
      may i bring one of my other vehicles rather than a G6? LOL

....well, i hope to have it by then.

Comment

Last week I went with a G35 and a Ford Fusion. Bring a car with your headlights in it so I can see your work. Infineon is probably 30-45 minutes from sacramento depending on traffic. I know when my friend lived in sac it took me about 1.5 hours to go from there to sac but traffic was backed up forever.

Comment

35mins isnt bad at all. rather than taking my car with custom lights in it (my sunfire), ill take my soon to be new car (honda S2000) that already has perfect projectors. but what i will do is bring a set of customers headlights with me so you guys can see the ins and outs of what goes on in a custom retrofit. aslo, my buddy has a '92 prelude, and may be able to come. he has a custom built projector headlights too.

i hope i can make it!!!

Comment

so Ill go ahead and set the date for the 18th. Mark your calenders and request either a very early shift or the day off.

Comment

hmm, this is on a sunday? what time you think everything will be over with. i really dont want to have to go before everything ends. i just gotta make sure i am home and in bed prior to 7:00pm. i gotta get to bed LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Izn Trbl
                hmm, this is on a sunday? what time you think everything will be over with. i really dont want to have to go before everything ends. i just gotta make sure i am home and in bed prior to 7:00pm. i gotta get to bed LOL.
                Its a wednesday, not till next month. I put the details and weblinks in the first post. Track closes at 10, eliminations start at 5:30. You race till you lose. :smoke:

Comment

BAH! wont be able to make it.
                  i get off of work around 2-3.

well, anytime on a fri, or sat, i am good.
                  next time perhaps.

Comment

like i said eliminations start at 5:30-10 you could still make it otherwise its wednesday night drag so its always going to be on a wednesday. Only choice is what wednesday.

Comment

bump

Comment

I could of made it.. The track is only 45 min away or so from my place.
                        2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

i didnt end up going. I was in the middle of a move. Besides I havent done any mods to my car since last time I went. I will be going in may if you want to meet me there. Ill post another thread. I want to see how much time the gtr exhaust takes off my slip

Comment

Yeah I'll be intrested. I want to hear the exhaust in real life. You have a manual or auto? I wont need a helmet will I since I have a hardtop convertible?
                            2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmartin_47
                              Yeah I'll be intrested. I want to hear the exhaust in real life. You have a manual or auto? I wont need a helmet will I since I have a hardtop convertible?
                              I dont believe so, If you follow the link it has the track rules. I believe all cars slower than 14 seconds DO NOT have to wear a helmet, but Im not sure if that includes convertables. I have the GT so Auto w/Tapshift

Comment

Working...
                              X