This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Area Meets

Edit: I've locked this up as an archive so that we can keep our pictures posted. There is a new thread for Toronto meets here. <--Clicky

Ok. We've now done a few Toronto meets, and it looks like we have settled on a place and day for the time being.

Sunday Evenings, around 5:30PM at Downsview Park (Formerly Canadian Forces Base Downsview)

If you enter the park off of Sheppard and make a left turn at the first stop sign, and then a left turn into the first parking lot we'll be there.

Me may or may not choose to cruise from there on to a Tim Hortons. I'd like to get a huge line of G6's cruising somewhere; especially if we could get video of it!

Use this thread to confirm your attendance to this meet. This will be the OFFICIAL GTA meeting for us, although you are more than welcome to meet at any time/day of your choosing.

I'd also like to say bring out your friends. Maybe later on in the season we'll be able to have a BBQ there, depending on facilities in the park. I plan on eventually getting a 2002 Black WS6 Trans AM along with it's owner out.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

So here we all are - not the biggest to view but with the wide shot it's the best I could do

I had a blast - it was great to meet everyone - can't wait for the next Get Together - hopefully we can make it even bigger next time!

You can't tell from a frontal view but we had two sedans, three coupes and one vert at this meet...names are listed above

Comment

Oh damn that is hot!

Can I use that pic for a signature pic?

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
        Oh damn that is hot!

Can I use that pic for a signature pic?
        sure - I just edited the first pic - here with date and such - if you want the one without date here it is

Comment

BTW, now that we're all not together, it was my birthday yesterday. I'm 29 now.

sigpic

Comment

The pic of the rear view isn't very clear as the sun was facing us but still interesting to see

Here we have a pic of a coupe beside the vert - this pic was taken as some think the tail lights for vert and coupe are interchangeable but if you look close enough you will notice they are different shapes

Another view of it

Comment

Thanks. Done.

sigpic

Comment

oh you big chicken - what were you afraid we would have done? LOL Never mind I am sure you did the safest thing hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                  oh you big chicken - what were you afraid we would have done? LOL Never mind I am sure you did the safest thing hehe
                  Hey, you made me wear a crown! There's no way I'm going to let you know it's my birthday. Haha

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                    Hey, you made me wear a crown! There's no way I'm going to let you know it's my birthday. Haha

Happy Be lated birthday - chicken

Comment

Another view

Comment

awesome... it was great meeting you all... sorry i left early!!! next time i won't!!!
                        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

oh and happy belated birthday!!!
                          2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                          2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Hot photos!! :P

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
                              awesome... it was great meeting you all... sorry i left early!!! next time i won't!!!
                              kristie it was super meeting you - my daughter will prob come next time if she can as I told her you were her age!

Comment

Working...
                              X