resonator remaoval question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resonator remaoval question

So, I just had my headlights out, and having bought the wrong size bulbs( the right size for an o6' GTP are h9 and h11), I had to put them back in soon after. In any case I was gonna remove my resonator, but I had a couple questions....

- The resonator connects to the filter on the top, but what does it connect to on the bottom.....will these fittings just slide apart when I get it detached from its three bushings. Is there any kind of check engine type of air warnings that might happen if removed. Any insight would be appreciated?

Thx

Jabs
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Jab
    -------------------------------------------------------
    2006 Stealth Gray Metallic GTP Sedan::: 35% metallic tint all around, Dr Speed cold air box, rain guards, and more soon to come

There is a very long thread where we have all posted about removing the resonator, there won't be any check engine lights or codes thrown. I'll try and find the thread for you.

Here ya go:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/view ... c&start=15
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
    X