Cursed car I think so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursed car I think so

Well i've had this car now just over 1 month, already been hit by random people in parking lots ~4 times with dings and marks and paint chips.

So far:

-4 paint chips down to the metal
    -9 scratches
    -4 scratches under the coat into the paint that are not coming out
    -4 dings looks like someone hit me with golfballs (and whoever hit me has a white car every time)

my car is black.

is the world retarded?
    -Adam Moore

In short: yes.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

first off that really sucks

second yes the majority of the world is retarded
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I have so many plans for this car but i'm all about ready to give up and make it a winter-beater if this keeps up. Why have a nice car if everyone and their dog must do everything within their unconscious power to ruin it?

No use putting money into a nice car when people just break it constantly.
        -Adam Moore

Comment

that is true, I had one of my bestfriends younger brothers put a fucking crease in my car by door dinging it-right in the flat rear quarter of the car it's small but it really looks like shit
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

On my old car someone at school put such a large dent int my door I had to have it re-fabricated. The dent went so deep it curved in over 3ft of door, broke/cracked the paint in half at a seam and hit it all the way down to the sheet metal. The paint was peeling off and rusting. Oh, did I mention the paint job was 4 months old?

Happened while I was writing an exam, no one owned up to it either. Had to have the door rebuilt + repainted.
            -Adam Moore

Comment

Dude......... Park far, far away from everyone else to adviod this, I do plus I am getting skinnier from all the walking, chicks dig a skinny dude.
              Here we......GO! 06 G6 GTP M6 coupe, performance package.(Fully loaded for 06). stealth gray metallic or 59U - GRANITE METALLIC. GM Peformance strut bar, Hammer Head Spoiler, GM Body Kit, Chrome Lower Grille Inserts, MSD Dash Hawk, Head Light Eye Lids, HID Conversion-10,000K. ZEX Nitrous Kit 75 Shot-Wet. (New Add On!)

If I had something smart to say, I would be smart enough not too!

Comment

I already park at the back of parking lots and I park beside the nicest vehicle I can find in my apartment buildings. like Black Jeep Commanders and Mazda RX-8s and Lexus'. No white car on any of them so I have NO IDEA where this came from. I get the feeling the sad ass rusty Toyota Corolla that parked beside me yesterday at work (and get this at least 3-4ft away) hit me. Must of tried pretty hard. Fantastic.
                -Adam Moore

Comment

That's just ass on his part! I say a nice drop kick to the rust bucket
                  Here we......GO! 06 G6 GTP M6 coupe, performance package.(Fully loaded for 06). stealth gray metallic or 59U - GRANITE METALLIC. GM Peformance strut bar, Hammer Head Spoiler, GM Body Kit, Chrome Lower Grille Inserts, MSD Dash Hawk, Head Light Eye Lids, HID Conversion-10,000K. ZEX Nitrous Kit 75 Shot-Wet. (New Add On!)

If I had something smart to say, I would be smart enough not too!

Comment

I feel the same way except with mine I seem to run crap over.

I just ran over a peeled tire that was tumbling in the expressway from being thrown off an 18 wheeler. Well it just peeled my front plastic dam half off. (it fell off in my hands)

It was pitch black in a non lighted area on an upper express deck.

Last time I ran over a rock that was the size of a football. It was pouring rain and I was close to a truck that sailed over it. When I saw it I had
                    about 1/100 of a second to react. That cost me a new rim and a new tire as it is making noise now. aarrrrggggggggggggg

Im cursed on running shit over and your cursed on parking dingers...
                    What a deal
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I always park far away and against a planter so no one can part on that side of me, I get the car as close as I can to that side-I usually have at least 2 feet of space between my car and the line

Comment

Shitty deal man.

Comment

black is the worst when it comes to keeping it looking good after damage.

but thats the risk you take when you buy that color.

my silver g6 has a few spots on it, that im "not happy" about, but i live with it, because its not black
                          -Lucy-
                          2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                          3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                          sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Yeah silver is a pretty good colour for hiding defects or imperfections.

Comment

Black is probably the easiest to work with on paint defects, by far the easiest actually.

Silver is actually one of the hardest colours to do work on, speaking on touchup paint and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                              X