Photography and Web Folks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photography and Web Folks...

I am making a site for the better half as a present and a way to show off her love of photos. I know there are a few of you in here... I am trying to keep it simple and focus on the content. Please don't jump on me too hard as this is still in the very early stages...

http://www.shannonferko.com/

Suggestions?

Thanks,

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Looks good... and as you add more pics it will be easier to possibly catagorize things for easy looking. One thing that would be nice would be bigger thumbnails and maybe more in a row, it would shrink the overall space but like I said as she adds more it will fill out nicely
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yeah I just grabbed some random stuff to fill it in. Once I get it "nice enough" I am going to let her pick. I can barely work a camera, LOL!

Yeah I am hoping to do something a little nicer with the gallery and the thumbs... I just have to do some research as to how.

Thanks!

John

Comment

I think it's a nice start, just jazz it up a bit and you're good to go
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

It needs "flair" it doesn't have the recommended 13 pieces of "flair."

LOL...

John

Comment

Nice John. I think it looks fine the way it is. Simple and clean and not all cluttered like some sites.
            2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Looks good John, I like it! Simple and clean.
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

^ Hey, I think I just said the same thing.

2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

:smoke: Good work!!!!
                  Here we......GO! 06 G6 GTP M6 coupe, performance package.(Fully loaded for 06). stealth gray metallic or 59U - GRANITE METALLIC. GM Peformance strut bar, Hammer Head Spoiler, GM Body Kit, Chrome Lower Grille Inserts, MSD Dash Hawk, Head Light Eye Lids, HID Conversion-10,000K. ZEX Nitrous Kit 75 Shot-Wet. (New Add On!)

If I had something smart to say, I would be smart enough not too!

Comment

"All media, content, and ideas copyright Shannon Ferko unless otherwise noted. © ShannonFerko.com 2007"

Seems oddly similar to me... Wonder where I've read that exact sentence before... hrrrrrrrrrrm............

;-) (http://www.colinpeddle.com)

j/k looks fine. I'd tack on some borders tho.
                    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Haha, I was totally waiting for you to notice I borrowed it! Ever since you first posted I really liked your copyright line because you put in ideas

And Borders, check!

Comment

I'm flattered.
                        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

^jesus man you take some good pics, nice work!
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

The "about" page's background is not black.

I don't like the thumbnail arrangment (looks a little cluttered/disorganized to me)

It's pretty nice.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

Working...
                            X