Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part # for rubber cupholder or rubber piece below radio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part # for rubber cupholder or rubber piece below radio?

Anyone know the part # for that rubber flat piece that sits in the little empty compartment below the radio to the left of the lighter?
    '05 Black G6 GT, Axxess XM Direct Upgrade, Steering Wheel Swap, 6000k HID conversion, 18" GTP Wheels Chromed

Coupe or Sedan??????
    Here we......GO! 06 G6 GTP M6 coupe, performance package.(Fully loaded for 06). stealth gray metallic or 59U - GRANITE METALLIC. GM Peformance strut bar, Hammer Head Spoiler, GM Body Kit, Chrome Lower Grille Inserts, MSD Dash Hawk, Head Light Eye Lids, HID Conversion-10,000K. ZEX Nitrous Kit 75 Shot-Wet. (New Add On!)

If I had something smart to say, I would be smart enough not too!

Comment

sedan
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Does it matter? I thought that part would be the same for either.

Comment

me too

I just knew he had a sedan
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe
          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Yeah, sedan, but i assumed the coupes have the same exact thing. Its that flat rubber piece you can put things on like your cell phone or something.
            '05 Black G6 GT, Axxess XM Direct Upgrade, Steering Wheel Swap, 6000k HID conversion, 18" GTP Wheels Chromed

Comment

yeah we have the same thing, what happened to yours?
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Its just really scratched up and just messes up the look of the whole center console its so noticable. Its been annoying me to no end.

Comment

if I were you i would replace it with one of those aftermarket pads that keeps all of your stuff from moving around, i got one from best buy for like 4 bucks and stuck it ontop the stock one (not that you need it)

http://www.handstands.com/retail/automo ... ky-pad.php
                  just remember, fat kids are harder to kidnap

Comment

2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

The man with the manuals pulls through! :warped:

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                        The man with the manuals pulls through! :warped:
                        haha

i actually have had a parts list for months, that's where i grab most of my numbers from.
                        2009 PONTIAC G8
                        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

how about the piece directly above that? It's like a small plastic panel...I broke a clip on mine when installing a switch there a while back and might want to order a new one.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                            how about the piece directly above that? It's like a small plastic panel...I broke a clip on mine when installing a switch there a while back and might want to order a new one.
                            do you mean the "roof" of that little bin?
                            2009 PONTIAC G8
                            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I found this

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                              Originally posted by [i
                              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Working...
                              X