need some help finding tires for the 20's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help finding tires for the 20's

i got 20x7.5 rims and am going to put them on my gt coupe and all the places are telling me i need 225/35/20 tires. anyone else know if anything else will fit

BigRich has 20's on his car.
    Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

go to http://www.tirerack.com You can type in your size and they have all kinds

Its very reasonable and all the stuff is of high quality.
      2006 Cobalt SS supercharged
      Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

Re: need some help finding tires for the 20's

Originally posted by BriWig93
        i got 20x7.5 rims and am going to put them on my gt coupe and all the places are telling me i need 225/35/20 tires. anyone else know if anything else will fit
        Try Discounttiredirect.com. That is a good size too though. Tirerack will only show up to 19" for our cars.
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Try your local Discount Tire, they can help.
          I got 20x8.5 w/ 255/35-20's
          came from Discount Tire.

Comment

big rich do u have better pictures of your rims and tires? like rear view of the car to see how well the G6 looks sitting on that wide of a tire. Any rubbing issues?
            2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
            Black/Black coupe

Comment

i know this is diggin up a semi-old thread, but...a buddy of mine wants to sell me a set of 20" Zinik wheels. Im not too familiar with sizes and all that junk so, i know its gotta be a 5X110 bolt pattern, but what is the size after the rim size, like 20X8.5? im pretty sure theyre 20X8.5 so i didnt know if that would fit.

edit: i just saw them today, and his tires are 275/40/20. im guessing the 275 would be way to big and stick out bad on our car. but i have no idea. and im not sure what the bolt pattern is but he said they make an adapter. like if his was 5X108 i could get an adapter that turns that into 5X110 so it would fit. anyone know of something like this?

Comment

tires-easy.com has some of the cheapest priced tires i've seen. 225/35-20 is the closest to your stock total diameter in the 225 series if you want the most accurate speedometer reading. 235/30-20 or 245/30-20 would be close as well.
                '05 Black G6 GT, Axxess XM Direct Upgrade, Steering Wheel Swap, 6000k HID conversion, 18" GTP Wheels Chromed

Comment

Working...
                X