New Rims for the BU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rims for the BU

Ok give me your opinions. I have narrowed it down to these three rims and have my mind set on one of these three so please don't throw in any other styles or brands, just an opinion on these three would be fine if you have no other choice but to pick 1 of these which would it be.

I know Im bad I stole someone elses BU picture since I didn't have a side shot of mine! Sorry!

Rim 1 (Bazo's) 20"
    0%
    Rim 2 (Zenetti Spartans) 20"
    0%
    Rim 3 (TIS 05) 20"
    0%

#1....but I'm not a big fan of any of them...

Comment

I don't really like any of the wheels for your car,either.
      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
      Forge Motorsports BPV
      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Originally posted by Kman
        x2, sorry.
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Originally posted by MONTERACER
          Originally posted by Kman
          x2, sorry.
          I dont care mutch for them either, but out of the three, for look you appear to like #1 is best.
          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

#1 is the closest to being something relatively tasteful, but that's not much of an endorsement.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
            - DS S3 Intake
            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

If I had to pick from just those three, I'd go with the first one.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Based on what you all said I am curious as to why you don't like any of the above rims, is it the fact that you beleive chrome rims and 20" dont belong on this car or is it the actual rims design itself?

Comment

I don't like the rims themselves. Chrome is fine. 20's are fine.

I like to show off my brakes. Of course, that is just my opinion. If you like them, go for the one that you like the best. It's your car and you need to personalize it for you!

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

None, might as well get solid chrome wheels....

Get some nice 5 or six spokes...
                    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

If i had to pick one of those 3 i would pick #1, but i am one for open space within the wheel itself. Like a spoked rim of some sort..
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I understand where you guys are comming from, I've been through the import scene, lowrider scene, and the Euro scene. Personally in all of them I try NOT to go with the normal.

Such as with the BU most people would throw 5-6 spoke rims on it. I don't really want to see my brakes. Im wierd and unique. LOL!

Comment

Solid plates of chrome like that are , imo.

DON'T get #3 especially.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Ok just for the fun of it I would love to see what you guys would pick for this car. For me to even consider it, I would like them to be 20" and Chrome, but I am open to ideas. Doesn't mean I will go with any of them but if someone can change my mind that would be a miracle. LOL

Comment

My tastes are more along the lines of http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels...oducts_id/2793

Though I'm not a fan of huge chrome rims, I would lean towards this sort of design.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Working...
                              X