New Pics from New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics from New Member

Sorry if something is wrong with the links or pics- just let me know. I just signed up for the photobucket site. Also--- if you do look at the pic w/ me in it-- remember it was a rainy, windy day-
    Nikki #3- Who Doesn't Like A Threesome?

Official Thrill Seeker of the SWO
    Mods:
    UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Looks good to me ... everything is working great .. nice car ... damn good place to start
    sigpic

Comment

yah nice car!!!
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

you get a discount on the car to roll around with the dealerships name on it? :P I was hoping for some pics of the widow vinyl
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Take your fingernail and scrape that dealer advertisement off the rear end. Good looking car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Nice car!

Comment

even stock just sitting therer. Damn they look good.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
              Originally posted by [i
              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Grr, you lucky people that don't need front plates!

Welcome to the GTP sedan club

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                - DS S3 Intake
                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Looks great!!! Love the pix....
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

nice ride
                    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Thank you all. Yeah I have been trying to figuire out how to remove that @)#($&@#()%& sticker from the dealership. Also, I have not gotten the stickers in yet. I just started ordering them last night. I hope to get it going soon though. Anyone got any other ideas for it?? Let me know.
                      Thanks, :smoke:

Mods:
                      UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Comment

Looking good.

Do you have pinstripes going down the side of the car? If so, I like them. They are a nice accent. Welcome to the show.
                        2007 G6 Base V6 Sport Package
                        Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic
                        Panoramic Sun Roof

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                          Grr, you lucky people that don't need front plates! D
                          x2

looking good
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Yeah I do, but I guess I never noticed them--LMAO-- but then again I didn't notice the dual exhause until I took the pics. Guess I have just been too busy driving.
                            Wish I could take them off though cause it will mess things up when I get the spiders put on there.

Mods:

Comment

looks good, what are you two just chillin in the middle of the interstate??
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X