Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know the #'s for oem woodgrain trim or silver trim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the #'s for oem woodgrain trim or silver trim?

Does anyone know any part numbers for the woodgrain trim for the door handles and/or shifter bezel? I want to change my silver trim for the G6 factory burl wood trim. Or does anyone know even the part # for the standard silver colored center trim piece w/ tap shift for the shifter?
    '05 Black G6 GT, Axxess XM Direct Upgrade, Steering Wheel Swap, 6000k HID conversion, 18" GTP Wheels Chromed

Re: Anyone know the part #'s for woodgrain trim

Originally posted by darcal
    Does anyone know any part numbers for the woodgrain trim for the door handles and/or shifter bezel? I want to change my silver trim for the G6 factory woodgrain or whatever gm calls it.
    do you have a coupe or a sedan?
    Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

I have a sedan.
      '05 Black G6 GT, Axxess XM Direct Upgrade, Steering Wheel Swap, 6000k HID conversion, 18" GTP Wheels Chromed

Comment

ok, I was just checking, cause I have woodgrain in my coupe, and I'm not a huge fan, but its not worth the money to me to switch it out.
        Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

Put up a Wanted to Buy thread. A lot of people have moved away from the wood and you could probably get the kit from them used...
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

im looking for the part numbers for the silver trim for a coupe i have the wood trim and i dont like it...thanks

(sorry if this is double thread)
            06BlkGTP 6spd coupe.
            D.S CAI+Stage 4.
            Tune Time Performance Tune.
            Red painted calipers.
            GT-R Exhaust
            GM Strut Bar
            Red LEDs under dash
            PowerSlot Cryo Rotors + Hawk Pads
            Hammerhead

Comment

oh yea and i have the 6 speed
              thanks again
              06BlkGTP 6spd coupe.
              D.S CAI+Stage 4.
              Tune Time Performance Tune.
              Red painted calipers.
              GT-R Exhaust
              GM Strut Bar
              Red LEDs under dash
              PowerSlot Cryo Rotors + Hawk Pads
              Hammerhead

Comment

there is a member in the for sale thread who is trying to trade his wood trim for the silver, check that out
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                X