dome light???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dome light???

ok so i want my dome light in my ceiling to be red and i couldnt find the colored bulbs in that size so i bought these red rubber covers for them but then they melted off so ne one know of red lights for the dome one???
    EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

u can just get one of thoes plastic covers inside it, like they put on the outside of lights any one know what im talkin about??
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    They cleaned my thing out
    g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
    2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

i have no clue what your talkking about i no i saw some ones on here with liek a led or something that fit in there but i cant find it
      EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

Comment

Line the interior of your dome with tail light tape. It is completely reversable and it will work.
        Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

Check out a marine supply store, like West Marine if you have one around. Or on line. All boaters use red interior lights to reduce the risk of loosing their night vision.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

well if i line it wiht tail light tape wiht it be bright and light the car up ???

Comment

well i found what lights im tlking about on ebay but i dont no if they will fit

Comment

I'm using a festoon style LED bulb for the center interior light. I think I got it from v-leds.com, they sell them on ebay too.
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by hyperlite321
                  well if i line it wiht tail light tape wiht it be bright and light the car up ???
                  As much as any red bulb, and you can probably do 20 cars with one roll.
                  Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                    I'm using a festoon style LED bulb for the center interior light. I think I got it from v-leds.com, they sell them on ebay too.
                    I'm using the same thing Mike is, and I love it.

edit: You might want to check this whole thread out: http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=105

Comment

ya i ordered the festoon one last night so it should be here in a couple days

Comment

ya i ordered the festoon one last night so it should be here in a couple days
                        It'll be really dim if it's the 9 led one. I believe the one I got and was finally happy with was a super star or something like that. The link is on that link if you're interested and/or not happy w/ the 9 led one.

Comment

um i think its a super star but it has 2 leds some one on here has them and siad they were really bright so idk we will see

Comment

um i think its a super star but it has 2 leds some one on here has them and siad they were really bright so idk we will see
                            I think that's the one. If so, you'll love it. Are you replacing the map lights as well?

Comment

i already did but not with leds just reg bulbs that were red i dont need real bright ones there in the front bec you cant see out the mirror plus i got my neons uder the dash soo

Comment

Working...
                              X