Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welp, im bored, so to the southeast region

hilo

Well, I'm not from the Southeast but hell I'm bored too, Hello.
    2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

lol at least someone has a bit of humor!! <3

Comment

just stopN in to say hello from work
        2006 G6 GT
        Debadged
        20% Window Tint
        Painted molded mudflaps
        DS Stage 4 CAI
        8000K VVME HIDs Low Beam Conversion
        Nokya Hyper yellow Fogs
        Painted Red Calipers

Comment

Yeah something must be going round. Cause the boredom is spreading. Mississippi sucks on the category of things to do. At least I found this place.
          Nikki #3- Who Doesn't Like A Threesome?

Official Thrill Seeker of the SWO
          Mods:
          UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Comment

heh i think its the weather

Comment

Well, I can talk about the Southeast! There was a car show in Florida with 90% Pontiacs. It was so cooool! Some of the old GTO's and Trans Ams.. All said and done, I'm in the market for a 67-69 Firebird project car.. Dammit!
              Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
              My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Any more bored folks and we will have to setup a bored and drunk forum. :warped:
                    How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

I think we've got one already
                      Originally posted by TLS2000
                      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

where?!

Comment

Ok where is the wagon? I am jumping on!
                          Here we......GO! 06 G6 GTP M6 coupe, performance package.(Fully loaded for 06). stealth gray metallic or 59U - GRANITE METALLIC. GM Peformance strut bar, Hammer Head Spoiler, GM Body Kit, Chrome Lower Grille Inserts, MSD Dash Hawk, Head Light Eye Lids, HID Conversion-10,000K. ZEX Nitrous Kit 75 Shot-Wet. (New Add On!)

If I had something smart to say, I would be smart enough not too!

Comment

are you lookin for the little red one or the one with hay?? i like hay rides, theyre just a lil itchy lol.

Comment

but what if they hay goes........
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X