Talk about a sleeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about a sleeper

Imagine you're in a brand new Z06, at a light, sitting next to this thing, and then getting blown away.

that would suck.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

hahaha

wow
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

That wouldnt make me very happy. .
      Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

thats hott though!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

jesus the M series are hot ass cars!!! I couldn't imagine having that badass thing though!!
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

just can't compete anymore. These rich people just buy a car they know nothing about and it is faster than your suped up hotrod right out of the factory.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

thing is you know deep down the sweat and blood you put into your mods, a car that has work done to it by the owner is something to be proud of. A vehicle bought from the factory fast is just normal-prime example is SRT-4's, everyone thinks they are little racecars. Sure they're quick from the factory but a turboed cavalier would not only be right there with them but be worth more because it was given thought to the system and made custom. If any of this makes any sense at all or not cause after all it's 320 in the morn here
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Would not surprise me.... BMW builds amazing cars that are highly tunable....

But yeah I would be upset and be picking up my cell phone!

John
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I would love to have an M5....those are sweet cars.

Comment

only $350k? I think I might trade in
                    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Thats cool, but am not a big fan of BMW.

Now, what would be a great supercar and surprise me is make a 500+ controlable FWD car..... now that would be impressive
                      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                      Gotta have it Green color
                      Brembo brake package
                      420 HP 5.0L
                      Ford Racing Power Pack
                      GT500 track pack differential cover
                      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by dre256

Now, what would be a great supercar and surprise me is make a 500+ controlable FWD car..... now that would be impressive
                        Not sure if it'd be possible without dumbing down steering responsiveness, but I'd take a look at it if they did!

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                        - DS S3 Intake
                        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                          Originally posted by dre256

Not sure if it'd be possible without dumbing down steering responsiveness, but I'd take a look at it if they did!
                          I dont think its possible either really
                          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                          Gotta have it Green color
                          Brembo brake package
                          420 HP 5.0L
                          Ford Racing Power Pack
                          GT500 track pack differential cover
                          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                            thing is you know deep down the sweat and blood you put into your mods, a car that has work done to it by the owner is something to be proud of. A vehicle bought from the factory fast is just normal-prime example is SRT-4's, everyone thinks they are little racecars. Sure they're quick from the factory but a turboed cavalier would not only be right there with them but be worth more because it was given thought to the system and made custom. If any of this makes any sense at all or not cause after all it's 320 in the morn here
                            I agree. But when you explain that to them they just don't get it. Oh well my car is loved and will be mine for more than a year like those other guys. They just don't understand the love of cars. I mean everyone can say they love cars. Everyone has them and needs them and depends on them. Of course we know what loving cars really means.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                            Originally posted by [i
                            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

nice....remote mount turbos FTW.

Comment

Working...
                              X