Rear bumper brace/crash bumper and damaged bumper cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Rear bumper brace/crash bumper and damaged bumper cover

Ok, I just got done replacing the rear bumper cover on the g6 after getting tapped, and I have some parts that might be of interest to people. Local pickup preferred, and would be cheaper. It's all getting trashed/scrapped by may 5th.

2 x rear bumper beam/brace/crash bar/support/whatever you want to call it. This is the metal piece under the cover that actually provides the 5-10mph protection to the rear of the car. I bought one for the car, but then found another in the correct color, so I used that. Then the new bumper came with one, so I have 2 good ones now, with just normal surface rust on them. (technically I have a 3rd, but it's bent on one side from the accident) $20 picked up, $40+shipping if you want it shipped.

Rear bumper cover with driver's side damage in Transition Blue Metallic (WA400P/U400P/400P). There is damage to the driver's side, with a small tear and a crease. Could it be fixed? Possibly. Would it be better than an obliterated bumper or no bumper if you have a Transition blue metallic car, or if you don't care about color? Yes. The lower part with the single exhaust cutout could be removed if yo just want that, but there is a small dig in it near the outlet.

$10 picked up, $150 + shipping if you want it shipped (aka, I don't want to ship it)

No pictures. Like I said, these will be around until about May 5th (bumper cover may not be) then will be scrapped.
    2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan
Working...
X