Hey y'all new to forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y'all new to forum.

I am an owner of an all black 08 g6 gt. I have a couple minor upgrades. I was a previous owner of a 08 g6 base but traded it for the v6. I love this car and I have so many Hondas that want a piece of the ol girl. I'm looking to further upgrade like plugs, wires, headers, exhaust etc. I'm from Apalachin, NY. If anyone is in the Binghamton Elmira area and wants to meet up I'm down. I'm always interested in seeing different setups. Thanks y'all.

Re: Hey y'all new to forum.

Welcome! Glad you like the g6. I love mine to death and if yours is treating you nicely like mine is, then you will like it more. Wait until you do exhaust, them little inconsiderate Hondas will show up more. I too am trying to get the good modifications in the car before it dies on me. I'm from Missouri, but my wife has family there in new York and if we visit them, I will try to drive the car so maybe I could stop by to say hi and ask how you are liking the weather? Lol

Comment

Welcome to the club bro! Oh those Hondas they never learn do they? LOL :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
        Welcome! Glad you like the g6. I love mine to death and if yours is treating you nicely like mine is, then you will like it more. Wait until you do exhaust, them little inconsiderate Hondas will show up more. I too am trying to get the good modifications in the car before it dies on me. I'm from Missouri, but my wife has family there in new York and if we visit them, I will try to drive the car so maybe I could stop by to say hi and ask how you are liking the weather? Lol
        Lol man I hate this weather but thank you. I appreciate the warm welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
          Welcome to the club bro! Oh those Hondas they never learn do they? LOL :P

Never I actually beat one of them and he did some upgrades and wants more. Go figure

Comment

LOL! My friend and I went head to head, his civic with cold air and exhaust vs my G6 when I was stock and It was close, when we were at the start line lol, but after I was gone :P

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Haha nice

Comment

One civic si is a guy I work with he's got it pretty much built and my 4 cyl g6 kept up I'm hoping the v6 does him in. And of course he's a loud mouth haha

Comment

Gmmanof3 def stop over if your around town.

Comment

Welcome abaord!
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome bro! Tons of info on that engine. Not a ton of stuff you can do but with a little skill and money you can make anything happen lol
                      Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

Thank you. I am going to try my best to make it quick at least.

Comment

Headers aren't readily available for this engine though so you would have to get a custom set made.
                          Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

Oh the obx won't work on it?

Comment

not on the 07+ 3.5.. only the 05-06 3.5.. they have different heads on them so they wont work. pretty sure someone has tried it

Comment

Working...
                              X