Hella Horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hella Horns

How hard would it be to get Hella horns such as these to work? plug and play or no

http://www.hella.com/produktion/HellaPo ... ertone.jsp
    Mike # 3!

what wrong with the stock horn? and whats the perk to using hella? Other than its fun to say?
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

it would be super loud. hella horns i think are german engineered and they are extra loud so they can be heard on the autobahn at high speeds or something like that. the ones in the link are 118 dB.
      Mike # 3!

Comment

how about a train horn?

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
          how about a train horn?
          tempting but it might be too big

and reubenk for reference 118db is pretty loud

Front Rows of Rock Concert 110 dB

Threshold of Pain 130 dB
          Mike # 3!

Comment

you planning on going to rock shows with your horns?
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

No just scare the crap out of people who try and hit me or cut me off? haha
              Mike # 3!

Comment

thats why you need a train horn!
                please tell me you've seen the vids!!! funny as hell

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

People I know who live in bad towns use these for their alarms
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by mike5411
                    No just scare the crap out of people who try and hit me or cut me off? haha
                    which would probably make them slam on the brakes, so you possibly running into them....so whats the point again??? sounds like a waste of money
                    what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

i've owned those hellas before, and they're honestly not going to be much - if any - louder than stock. you're wasting your money if all you want is louder...
                      2009 PONTIAC G8
                      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

118 isn't that bad, my old car alarm had a 130 dB siren. Now that was loud

Comment

I used to have air horns on my old truck, that was fricken hilarious!!

They have a few pairs for sale on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85115-He ... enameZWDVW

I'm actually thinking about them now since the assholes here in AZ have just gotten crazy in their driving abilities in the last couple years with the huge increase in traffic.

do you know if these will plug and play?
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Thinking about buying the trumpet air horns for something to play around with
                            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by mike5411
                              Originally posted by HottG6Mama
                              how about a train horn?
                              tempting but it might be too big

and reubenk for reference 118db is pretty loud

Front Rows of Rock Concert 110 dB

Threshold of Pain 130 dB
                              I wouldnt say that 130 db is pain. When i had my saturn i had it set up for comp spl. I had 2 - 15w6's with a Soundstream 700 watt amp and i hit 143 db. And, as dumb as i was 10 years ago, that was normal listening volume.
                              06 GT Memphis 6x9's in rear Diamond componet up front Diamond 12" subs Alpine/Rockford Fosgate amps
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492567
                              http://www.myspace.com/the_great_m

Comment

Working...
                              X