Best springs on the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best springs on the market

I know there may be a thread already post some where out there aboutthis, but what are the best Springs for the price on the market? I've seen a few on Ebay, but I'm worried about the quality of them. I drive a 4 door V6 (not GT) sedan. I also plan on getting either 20" or 18" rims. Any opinion, advice, information, please let me know. Thanks guys
    It's not what you've got in the car, it's what you can do with it!
    K&N Filter
    KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
    FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17
    R1Concepts E-Line Cross Drilled Front

I prefer Eibach, because I believe they dont require aftermarket struts.
    Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

I bought the springtech springs off of ebay but have not had good enough weather to put them on yet. I figure for $140 shipped i wouldnt be out a whole lot if i didnt like them.
      06 GT Memphis 6x9's in rear Diamond componet up front Diamond 12" subs Alpine/Rockford Fosgate amps
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492567
      http://www.myspace.com/the_great_m

Comment

Im uber happy with my canuck springs $200 US
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Originally posted by reubenk
          did you have to get any alignment done when you installed them, or did you just have a shop do it all?
          Originally posted by TLS2000
          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
            Originally posted by reubenk
            did you have to get any alignment done when you installed them, or did you just have a shop do it all?
            Shop did everything, $350 installed and aligned. Only thing he reccomended was replace the struts and stock hardware, he said it was starting to rust, a problem these cars seem to have (rotors and other inner equitment)

Comment

I just ordered my Eibachs. I'll tell everyone about them when I put them on. I also have a sedan.
              Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

I have a sedan

in my pants
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I have had Canuck Motorsports springs since March 2006. They are are damn good.
                  2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                  Forge Motorsports BPV
                  CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                  HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                  HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Where can I get the Canuck Springs? Do they make aftermarket struts fot our vehicles? I've done suspension searches throughout Yahoo! and other search engines and had very slim luck finding anything. I wish they had a website or a Catelog for JUST G6s...lol. That would be the day.
                    K&N Filter
                    KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
                    FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17

Comment

Originally posted by cruzjr
                      Where can I get the Canuck Springs? Do they make aftermarket struts fot our vehicles? I've done suspension searches throughout Yahoo! and other search engines and had very slim luck finding anything. I wish they had a website or a Catelog for JUST G6s...lol. That would be the day.
                      To date, I don't know of any aftermarket struts for the G6. For Canuck springs, check http://www.canuckmotorsports.com
                      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                      Forge Motorsports BPV
                      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

they have canucks on ebay also, how is the ride with those springs?
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Do necessarily have to change the struts if you replace the stock springs with aftermarket? I'm not to familiar in the suspension are of cars. How would after market Springs affect the struts? Anyone with info?
                          K&N Filter
                          KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
                          FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17

Comment

It rides alot stiffer, but it handles much better. I also put on the strut bar so this car now handles like a dream. On to the strut question though, when they come out with aftermarket struts, will that help get rid of some of the stiffness?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzjr
                              Do necessarily have to change the struts if you replace the stock springs with aftermarket? I'm not to familiar in the suspension are of cars. How would after market Springs affect the struts? Anyone with info?
                              It's best to replace the struts because it's not the best idea to drop on stock struts, but there aren't any after market available so that's what you have to resort to if you want to drop.

Comment

Working...
                              X