03-05 Cavalier Projector Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03-05 Cavalier Projector Headlights

just got done with these, and wanted to show them off prior to shipping them out. these are built with infiniti FX35 bi-xenon projectors, custom ABS formed bezels, diamond clear reflectors for the side turn signals, chrome shrouds for the projectors, two chrome shrouds for the round turn signals (one on-top the other), and custom formed clear acrylic bowls as lenses for the round turn signals.

by the way, here is what a stock one looks like in case nobody remembers:

thanks for looking everyone.

thats hot
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    They cleaned my thing out
    g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
    2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Those look amazing. Is black the only color you do?
      Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

if I hadn't spent so much time on my own already, I'd probably order a set from you
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

nice!!! wayy different than stock.

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Those look really nice, so when can I get mine done and how much?

Comment

Josh, I'm going to send a link to these to my buddy in the JCO. I think they'd look awesome on his Cavy.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Hmmmm my mom has an '03 cavalier....heh
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

click on their website by clicking on the avatar. They also do chroming, I have been wanting to do this for a long time... like the g6 gxp concept in this pic. (except blue) http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/20 ... t-3-lg.jpg

Comment

there is also a huge link in the GB section I believe-either that or appearance mods and he describes everything he can do in there.

Once again amazing work! I used to have an 03 cavy and wished to hell someone came out with those back in 03

Nice work again!
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

thank you everyone for your kind and supportive words!!!

Originally posted by CrimsonCoupe
                      Those look amazing. Is black the only color you do?
                      no sir. i can paint, chrome, or color chrome anything in the headlight if it be the shrouds, bezels, or housings.
                      Originally posted by MGill5483
                      Those look really nice, so when can I get mine done and how much?
                      you can purchase a set any time you are ready to from here: http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/product_info.p ... headlights.
                      Josh, I'm going to send a link to these to my buddy in the JCO. I think they'd look awesome on his Cavy.
                      that'd be great bud!.... but i already made a thread on the JCO.
                      LOL, i am one of their sponsors. i sponsor the site and all their car shows LOL. i would love to get to that point on here too some time. i just need a couple of orders LOL. who's your buddy?
                      Originally posted by MGill5483
                      click on their website by clicking on the avatar. They also do chroming, I have been wanting to do this for a long time... like the g6 gxp concept in this pic. (except blue) http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/20 ... t-3-lg.jpg
                      good stuff. it was great talking to you mark. i hope to hear from you again soon buddy.
                      Originally posted by LoJac963
                      Once again amazing work! I used to have an 03 cavy and wished to hell someone came out with those back in 03

Nice work again!
                      awh man. you left one year too soon LOL. i started all of this in '04.
                      but i'd be happy to help you out now. LOL

thanks again everyone for the kind words. as i build more of other vehicles, ill post up pix so you can get a feel as to how i do my work and stand out from the others who may be in the same field as i. please ask as many questions as you may have either here, or you may email me at: Joshua(at)IznTrbl.Com

thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Izn Trbl
                        that'd be great bud!.... but i already made a thread on the JCO.
                        LOL, i am one of their sponsors. i sponsor the site and all their car shows LOL. i would love to get to that point on here too some time. i just need a couple of orders LOL. who's your buddy?
                        Yup, I know that you're one of their sponsors. I used to host their website a few years ago and I check up on their site every once in a while. I hang with them on Tuesday nights as well.

Back In Black is the guy, Micah. I think they'd look awesome on his Cavy.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

oh wow! small world 'eh? that's cool!
                          yea, micah is a cool guy. of course i will never know any of them personally (unless i happen to go to one of their shows some time) LOL.

Comment

just to refresh my memory

we have to send you our lights
                            and also, how big is that sticker???

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
                              just to refresh my memory

we have to send you our lights
                              and also, how big is that sticker???
                              yes sir, i will need you to either provide me the lights, or i can add to the total for me to get the lights (the cheapest off of ebay LOL).
                              here is a link to my decals: http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/product_info.p ... erchandise
                              they measure 4.5" x 8". but you can take off the circle part to make them smaller if needed.

thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X